Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Been working over my email this morning. So I hope our senators are listening.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

MW
    Our opposition keeps talking about immigration, not illegal immigration!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Salazar and Kennedy are disgusting. So now we're all filled with hate and venom----racists, in other words---because we don't want our country taken over by foreigners. How many immigrants does a nation have to admit to attain its diversity bona fides? Apparently an infinite number. These people are obviously enraged and desperate to be pulling this out of their hat. They can go eat a bucket of hog slop!!!!

Martinez makes me sick talking about Ronald Reagan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Now Specter is talking about LEGAL IMMIGRANTS! These folks just don't get it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kyl talking about low ratings for Congress. Somehow this idiot just doesn't get it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Now Specter is talking about LEGAL IMMIGRANTS! These folks just don't get it.
    OO they get it alrgiht. I specualte its for the check they are receiving behind the door. Or some other form of gifts..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

We have stories too, thats why we are here and fighting like hell....
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Hmmm.........Specter gets "leader time" and so does Reid. How come our leader, Jeff Sessions, doesn't get so-called leader time? I realize he doesn't hold a Senate leadership position, but he has been our leader.

I'm sure you're right, Triumph.

Specter is lying saying the people want this bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast