Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For what it is worth I fired off another letter to the President just now.

President Barack Obama

Just writing today out of frustration. Was wondering when this Government and all it's representatives,that we the citizens of the United States elected into office, was actually going to take a stand with the people of the United States of America and stamp out ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Time and time again all I read is all the news of how being ILLEGAL IS REWARDED! Why do we not just dump out our prisons to save some money as well? They did not mean to be criminals after all.They were just looking for a "BETTER LIFE".

You are so tied up with spending money that does not even exist, to BAIL out CORPORATIONS ,that almost do not exist,and the ones that caused this GLOBAL DISASTER to begin with.Problems do not go away with the spending of money alone.

You need to step up and BE A LEADER and LEAD THE WAY. And do not lead the way with talk and money. Enforce our laws! Take on the challenge and face your enemies. Because that is what we have here and now. INVADERS! Approximately 10 per cent of Mexico's population right here in the USA. That is not immigration sir.

Thank You
    Mr_______________
    Stokesdale N Carolina
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Good for you!!!!

April
    IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED HERE!!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-860332.html#860332

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123