Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Senate Republicans pass budget that will add $1.5 trillion to deficit, slash Medicare

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm attacking Jeff Sessions because he's the Attorney General of the United States and responsible for enforcing our laws and upholding our Constitution. The law of our land requires this girl have access to an abortion at her expense. Yet, he has abused his power to try to deny her that right under our laws. Given the magnitude of this grotesque violation of his responsibilities, there will only be 1 of 2 possible outcomes, either she has an abortion at her own expense or she drops an anchor baby on our soil in 4 months at our expense.

If you think for a minute that American Taxpayers and American Citizens want another anchor baby dropped on our soil forced out of this illegal alien against her will by the Attorney General of the United States at our expense, then you are out of your frigging mind.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-20-2017 at 11:08 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm attacking Jeff Sessions because he's the Attorney General of the United States and responsible for enforcing our laws and upholding our Constitution. The law of our land requires this girl have access to an abortion at her expense. Yet, he has abused his power to try to deny her that right under our laws. Given the magnitude of this grotesque violation of his responsibilities, there will only be 1 of 2 possible outcomes, either she has an abortion at her own expense or she drops an anchor baby on our soil in 4 months at our expense.

If you think for a minute that American Taxpayers and American Citizens want another anchor baby dropped on our soil forced out of this illegal alien against her will by the Attorney General of the United States at our expense, then you are out of your frigging mind.
    So you would rather see our courts set precedent that would make us the abortion capitol of central America? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Allowing illegals to reap the benefit they most desire (abortion, citizenship, work permit or whatever) or be rewarded for their illegality is ridiculously impractical and ill-advised. Don't we already have enough welcome mats thrown out for illegals? Nope, giving them another reason to come here is not acceptable.

You're talking about rewarding one single illegal with an abortion on demand, whereas I'm concerned about the tens of thousands that will follow demanding the same thing should we give in!

Sen. Sessions, Ken Paxton and whoever else is fighting this is absolutely in the right because we should never acquiesce to the demands of an illegal alien.

Least you forget, this illegal alien girl has been offered the opportunity to voluntarily deport but has refused because she thinks the ACLU lawyers that have taken up her cause will be her savior. If the ACLU wouldn't have gotten involved, she probably would have accepted the offer to voluntarily deport.

Personally, I don't ever want to see an ACLU lawyer supporting an illegal alien win, nor do I ever want to see an illegal alien get what they demand!

Thank you Texas Gov. Abbott, Texas AG Ken Paxton and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Please continue the good fight against leftist organizations like the ACLU and liberal court judges whose main focus is on protecting and supporting illegal immigrants!

This issue isn't about pro-choice or pro-life, it's about illegal immigration! And if you think American citizens and taxpayers want to see tens or hundreds of thousands of illegals come here seeking an abortion, you're out of your frigging mind!

Your loyalties have been misplaced on this issue, Judy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a brand new policy, MW. They could have abortions up and until February of 2017 when that crazy Catholic got the job at the Office of Refugee Settlement in DHHS.

Were we the abortion capital of the world prior to February of 2017? Not to my knowledge. To my knowledge, we were the opposite, we were the anchor baby breeding capital of the world. Illegal aliens can have abortions, there's no law against it, nor should there be. Adult illegal aliens in detention can have abortions, same as anyone in federal custody. This attempt by Sessions to circumvent our laws is only being applied to minors in the custody of the Office of Refugee Settlement, DHHS. They have some fetish for them young ones, seems to me. It's a perversion and it's sick.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-21-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    This is a brand new policy, MW. They could have abortions up and until February of 2017 when that crazy Catholic got the job at the Office of Refugee Settlement in DHHS.

Were we the abortion capital of the world prior to February of 2017? Not to my knowledge. To my knowledge, we were the opposite, we were the anchor breeding capital of the world. Illegal aliens can have abortions, there's no law against it, nor should there be. Adult illegal aliens in detention can have abortions, same as anyone in federal custody. This attempt by Sessions to circumvent our laws is only being applied to minors in the custody of the Office of Refugee Settlement, DHHS. They have some fetish for them young ones, seems to me. It's a perversion and it's sick.
    Okay, where does all this come from. If you want to present your arguments as fact, shouldn't you be provided the source of your information? Where is the law that states we must give every illegal alien minor that demands to abort their baby an abortion? Provide evidence to substantiate what you're saying and we may have something to discuss.

You're really starting to carry your abortion agenda a little far. Unless I'm mistaken, ALIPAC is about immigration. We're not here to support the rights of illegal aliens. If your that hung up on abortions, perhaps you can find a pro-choice website forum somewhere to argue your point. Just a suggestion.

By the way, the Texas AG, Ken Paxton, can file a lawsuit against anything he and the Governor of the state of Texas decide to file on when it's happening in their state. That's the privilege of his elected office.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, where does all this come from. If you want to present your arguments as fact, shouldn't you be provided the source of your information? Where is the law that states we must give every illegal alien minor that demands to abort their baby an abortion? Provide evidence to substantiate what you're saying and we may have something to discuss.

You're really starting to carry your abortion agenda a little far. Unless I'm mistaken, ALIPAC is about immigration. We're not here to support the rights of illegal aliens. If your that hung up on abortions, perhaps you can find a pro-choice website forum somewhere to argue your point. Just a suggestion.

By the way, the Texas AG, Ken Paxton, can file a lawsuit against anything he and the Governor of the state of Texas decide to file on when it's happening in their state. That's the privilege of his elected office.
    Oh my God, you haven't read anything, you're just blowing farts out your rear end.

Ken Paxton didn't file a suit. Texas has nothing to do with this lawsuit. All he did was write one of the friends of the court amicus briefs supporting the federal government that is defending itself against the ACLU. The ACLU filed the suit against US DHHS, US Department of Health and Human Services on behalf of the girl. US DOJ is representing US DHHS in the lawsuit.

The source is a US Supreme Court Ruling called Roe vs Wade which has no exception for foreigners or illegal aliens present in the US. It protects all girls and women in the United States.

Illegal aliens while in the US have commercial rights, I see them in droves at Walmart buying out the place, I see them in public utilities offices, I see them at the post office buying passports for their anchor babies, I see them at the cell phone stores, I see them at banks, I see them buying houses, insurance, renting property, buying property. This girl has every right under US law to purchase medical procedures including abortion services like every other illegal alien in the United States. She has every right to purchase those services in Texas, a Texas State Judge has already given her a waiver she needs to have the procedure at her expense because of her age in Texas.

The only entity violating the law on this issue is the federal government.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-21-2017 at 02:52 AM.

MW
    Oh my God, you haven't read anything, you're just blowing farts out your rear end.

Ken Paxton didn't file a suit. Texas has nothing to do with this lawsuit. All he did was write one of the friends of the court amicus briefs supporting the federal government that is defending itself against the ACLU. The ACLU filed the suit against US DHHS, US Department of Health and Human Services on behalf of the girl. US DOJ is representing US DHHS in the lawsuit.

The source is a US Supreme Court Ruling called Roe vs Wade which has no exception for foreigners or illegal aliens present in the US. It protects all girls and women in the United States.

Illegal aliens while in the US have commercial rights, I see them in droves at Walmart buying out the place, I see them in public utilities offices, I see them at the post office buying passports for their anchor babies, I see them at the cell phone stores, I see them at banks, I see them buying houses, insurance, renting property, buying property. This girl has every right under US law to purchase medical procedures including abortion services like every other illegal alien in the United States. She has every right to purchase those services in Texas, a Texas State Judge has already given her a waiver she needs to have the procedure at her expense because of her age in Texas.

The only entity violating the law on this issue is the federal government.
    Left Using Illegal Immigrant To Push U.S.-Sponsored Abortions For Non-Citizens

At issue is whether the United States will expand its mission to ending the lives of preborn infants for all those who travel here illegally.

By Kristan Hawkins OCTOBER 18, 2017

The story of a pregnant teenager, an illegal alien, has captured attention as the American Civil Liberties Union and abortion industry argue the United States should open its doors to all seeking abortion. Naturally, they believe that U.S. taxpayers ultimately should pay for it.

At issue is whether the United States will expand its mission to ending the lives of preborn infants for all those who travel here illegally, whether the United States should become the home base of International Abortion Inc.

The Central American teen illegally entered the United States through Texas, where state officials placed her in a private facility contracted by the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Refugee Resettlement. According to reports, the girl said she sought an abortion because she was worried her parents might abuse her if they found out she was pregnant.
    Because Texas law requires either parental or judicial signoff for an underage girl seeking an abortion, attorneys intervened to get a judge’s permission. However, Texas officials refused to allow the girl to be taken from state care to an abortion facility. Instead, they arranged for the young girl to talk with pregnancy care center volunteers to let her know her options were more than the death of her unborn child.
    Do Foreigners Have a Right to U.S. Abortions?

Courageously, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton weighed in on the case in an amicus brief, noting “(n)o federal court has ever declared that unlawfully-present aliens with no substantial ties to this country have a constitutional right to abortion on demand. The Court should decline to break that new ground.”

The establishment of some of universal right to abortion would add a whole new income stream for the abortion industry and new taxpayer burden, even before we consider the morality of becoming a destination for worldwide abortion. Attorneys general of Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Carolina joined Paxton in opposing this unprecedented expansion of abortion.

Lost in this conflict is a discussion of how best to help this young girl. A real person behind the headlines needs care and guidance, not abortion. It’s a tragedy that the abortion industry will use this young girl to try and create a “safe haven” for abortion in the United States rather than trying to empower her future and the future of her unborn child.

The ACLU is not only seizing on this opportunity to push for expanded abortion access, it also wants to add the girl to a current lawsuit against the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, even though they are not the caretakers for the teenager. Faith-based organizations are, however, on the forefront of care for immigrants.
    Rather than embracing this long-term partnership between people of faith and immigrants in need, the ACLU wants to strip organizations like the Catholic bishops of federal funding for refugee and immigrant aid because they refuse to allow refugees and immigrants in their care to procure abortions due to church teaching on abortion. It is of course this respect for the dignity of human life that informs both the church’s role in resettling refugees and immigrants and its role in opposing abortion.

The Ultimate Goal: An International Jane Roe

Fundamentally, the ACLU and the lucrative abortion industry want to turn this teenager into an international Jane Roe, to create new court-mandated Roe v. Wade of sorts, requiring that U.S. taxpayers and governments facilitate the abortions of all who happen to be in the United States

Now, the billion-dollar abortion industry could donate their “services” or fundraise to pay for international abortions. Instead, their consistent push is to “show them the money.” While they are fundraising from this case, claiming some monies will go to the girl, in fact, a so-called “right” to abortion for illegal aliens will result in major bills for U.S. taxpayers on behalf of non-citizens. As Paxton wrote in his brief: “Granting Plaintiffs’ motion for a TRO and preliminary injunction would create a right to abortion for anyone on Earth who entered the United States illegally, no matter how briefly. And with that right, countless others undoubtedly would follow.”There are many great reasons to immigrate to the United States, but abortion should not be one of them. Shame on the ACLU and abortion industry for putting the future of a teenager in a virtual tug-of-war in court as a ploy to get their hands on even more money.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/18/left-using-illegal-immigrant-push-u-s-sponsored-abortions-non-citizens/

Judy's Five Republican Principles To Live By:

1. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

2. If you don't believe in gay marriage, don't marry one.

3. If you want it, you pay for it.

4. If you breed 'em, you feed 'em.

5. If you make it over there, you sell it over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12