Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

asam, don't feel to bad about your party, I am none to fond of my republican party now either, we can bash them together I am totally sick of my republican president, I am not even going ot give him a capital P for president even, I am toatlly pissed off that I let myself be mislead(my fault I take full resonsibility) by his tough stance on terror, what a farce, how can you swear to that like he did, and leave the backdoor wide open? I will say though both my Oklahoma State republican leaders Inhofe and Colburn did me proud!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The senators are blaming the conservative radio talk show hosts for throwing a monkey wrench into their plans.

Thank God.

Now I know who to vote against. I don't care who takes their place.

Vote in the primaries to get who you want on the ballet.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    asam, don't feel to bad about your party, I am none to fond of my republican party now either, we can bash them together I am totally sick of my republican president, I am not even going ot give him a capital P for president even, I am toatlly pissed off that I let myself be mislead(my fault I take full resonsibility) by his tough stance on terror, what a farce, how can you swear to that like he did, and leave the backdoor wide open? I will say though both my Oklahoma State republican leaders Inhofe and Colburn did me proud!
    You're right, I shouldn't feel too bad about the Dems, I just have to look at the clown that Bush is and it makes me smile. What a fool. It didn't matter who to vote for, either Kerry or Bush was gonna win, so I voted Kerry. I disagreed with both Bush and Kerry on the immigration issue, but on other issues feel more aligned to the Dems than the GOP.

Hutchison and Cornyn made me proud too !
    I dunno what I'll vote in 2008, but probably Democrat again.
    But that's merely because I don't want the religious right to have too much influence in a political party, so that's why I'll always vote for a Democratic presidential candidate.

But I'm glad to hear that you and I can both bash the Republicans, sorry, I meant to bash Bush and not Republicans in general ! LOL

Bush is using the anti terror campain to cover up his lack of understanding of anything. His only goal was to make us fear so that he would get a carte blanche to do everything he wishes, that's how I see it.

Sorry to say my peezosh1ts are on this list. We can do better in November.
    Hussein who?

Email Congressional Staffers Directly -- free and VERY easy

In 3 clicks you will be typing your message to the STAFF of ANY Senator or Representative.

It REALLY works and is that easy.

Bookmark it, pass it on and keep firing!

http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/out...hstaffers.html

Keep sending emails! Don't stop. Don't let them spend any time at their computer without thinking about the illegal alien invasion

FYI, today I have 130 hits from senate.gov, lots more before today. They are really interested in seeing their email addresses online. That tells me people are getting at them. KEEP IT UP
    Email Congress Staffers Directly

Here's what I sent to Maria Cantwell.

"Just wanted to inform you that you will NOT receive our votes in November due to your vote on S2611."

I'm not a woman of many and/or sugarcoated words.

asam
    Let's start with that fool, Teddy, what a clown he is, so repulsive! McCain is right behind him.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12