Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate votes to allow illegal Aliens felons to stay

Senator Craig of Idaho has just voted to allow Illegal Alien Felons to remain in the country. I am so mad I can't see straight so I emailed the scum bucket just what I thought of him. Below is a copy of the email.

Because over your latest vote on the immigrantion bill allowing Illegal Alien Felons to remain in our country I am are redoubling my efforts to make sure of your defeat in the up coming primary elcetions in 2008. I am also posting your vote on the web on every site that I am member of to help in your defeat. By your Treasonous actions you have shown that you are no longer fit to represent Idaho.

Looking forward to your defeat.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

John McCain voted to allow felons to become citizens, what a shock. So much for his rule of law argument.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    John McCain voted to allow felons to become citizens, what a shock. So much for his rule of law argument.
    We need to get that OUT in the open for everyone to see.

This will definitely make McCains ratings drop even further.
    I want him to hit rock bottom in the polls!

Here is link to how your Senator voted.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00187

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Here is link to how your Senator voted.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00187
    can you check the link that one doesn't go anywhere.

JAK
    Almost EVERYONE in the senate needs to be fired...we need to start ridding ourselves of these TRAITORS!!!!! Americans need to STOP looking at party and looking at people who are looking out for this country and WE the citizens!!!! These senators, at least most of them are absurd!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I copied the Link from Timebomb and it worked there I don't know why it doesn't work here.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Almost EVERYONE in the senate needs to be fired...we need to start ridding ourselves of these TRAITORS!!!!! Americans need to STOP looking at party and looking at people who are looking out for this country and WE the citizens!!!! These senators, at least most of them are absurd!!!!
    These guys need to be more than fired, they are committing treason against the United States and should be tried and sent to prison. This President and over half the senate is wilfully encouraging an invasion by a foreign country, they are not enforcing our laws in fact they want to reward criminals for breaking our laws.

This sounds like it's unconstitutional. How can something like this even be debated? Wouldn't this include al-queda terrorists as well?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Go to www.cspan.org. Look for 'Live Streams' at the bottom.

Click on CSPAN2 for realplayer or winmedia.