Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Carl Levin Says He Did Not Support NAFTA In 1993

I wrote a letter to Senator Carl Levin of Micigan complaining of his support for Bush's Amnesty and Levin's support of NAFTA. I received a letter in return in which Levin says:
    In 1993, when NAFTA first came before the Senate, I opposed it on the grounds that the U.S. had already lost thousands of high-paying jobs to Mexico
    I believe Levin is lying!! Levin has alwayssupported NAFTA and the associated uncontrolled immigration. Even if Levin did oppose it at first why is he now supporting it??
    AMERICAN73

TO: Representative Fred Upton, Senator Levin, Senator Stabenow

SUBJECT: Checking Accounts, Check Registers in Spanish Language

Until recently, I was a member of Kalsee Federal Credit Union with branch offices and main office in Kalamazoo. I recently needed new blank checks and ordered them from Kalsee as I always had done. When the new checks arrived I noticed that the company who printed the new checks was not the same company as in past years. The new company was Liberty. When I opened up the box I was astounded to find that the check registers were printed in Spanish!!!! I immediately went to the Kalsee C.U. office and told the teller I wanted a check register in English. The teller brought back a check register in both English and Spanish! I told the teller that was not acceptable and I immediately started canceling all my accounts with Kalsee C.U. I went to First Community Federal C.U. to open my accounts after canceling all the Kalsee C.U. accounts. DAMN if the check registers and also the phone messages were in Spanish and English at First Community Federal C.U. also!!
    Is the Federal government requiring the Federal C.U. to switch to a combination of Spanish and English?? I want the truth and not what you think I want to hear.
    I have become a stranger in my own land because Congress does not have the guts to tell Global Business to go to hell and to keep our language, customs, liberty, national sovereignty and the Constitution as it was intended by the Founding Fathers. All of my associates are angry about the same thing. The federal government is lighting the fuse on an explosive powder keg and the explosion will not be pretty I fear. The tyranny of government, money, re-elections and then ignoring the 80% of Americans who want the USA to not become a colony of Mexico will not be accepted. I know you are helping McCain who is no friend of effective immigration control. The American voter is not helpless and Bush, Congress and Global Business interests are playing with fire.
    I think it is absolutely horrible I have to write a letter to my Representative on such a subject. I am a member of the Marine Corps League and I assure you, the men who fought for Liberty and Freedom are not happy with the situation.
    AMERICAN73

WELCOME BIG TIME AMERICAN73. I like the way you rebelled against what is becoming all too common with the credit unions and the banks these days. That's really letting them have it! Again, welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)