Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)

Thought I would share a response letter from Senator Dianne Feinstein
    (California) relating to an email I sent regarding securing our borders.

I'm angry that these politicians remain deaf to their constituents!

Letter Below:

Dear *********:

Thank you for writing to me regarding the need for effective border security. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

You may be pleased to know that the fiscal year 2008 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act appropriated $3 billion for increased border security including 300 miles of vehicle barriers, 105 ground-based radar and camera towers, and 700 miles of fencing required by the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-367). The President signed this bill into law on December 26, 2007 as part of the 2008 Consolidated Appropriations Act.

In today's world, we must know who is entering and leaving the country, and why. But security measures alone will not be sufficient to stem the tide of illegal immigration. I believe that there must be a two-pronged approach to immigration reform, strengthening our borders, as well as creating a mechanism for some of the 10-12 million undocumented aliens currently living and working in the United States to legalize their status.

Again, thank you for writing. I appreciate hearing your views and I hope that you will continue to write to me on issues of importance to you. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... nup.Signup.

creating a mechanism for some of the 10-12 million undocumented aliens currently living and working in the United States to legalize their status.
    Whoomp, there it is...her rabid support of amnesty despite the wishes of the vast majority of Americans who reject amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got the same letter from her, word for word.

Re: Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    as well as creating a mechanism for some of the 10-12 million undocumented aliens currently living and working in the United States to legalize their status.
    This mechanism already exists, she just doesn't want to use it. It is called deportation to their country of origin where they will have legal status! Neat how that works huh Dianne?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got the same email from MY senator and he's not in Californico.
    "

Well at least the 2 of you got replies. I have started pointing out to the pro-amnesty pols that amnesty discriminates based on national origin and they are bigots for supporting it. They never reply to those letters.

You should call her office and tell her, her constituents are getting sick of getting the same letter from her, start slamming her office with information on every aspect of illegal immigration on how it is affecting Calif....schools, hospital closing, higher taxes, 14 billion dallors of debt...send her a copy of every accident caused by an illegal alien....This is what we have been doing in Idaho and have turned alot of politicians around....

Really flood their office with every piece of information you can come up with and get as many people involved as you can....It works!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You should call her office and tell her, her constituents are getting sick of getting the same letter from her, start slamming her office with information on every aspect of illegal immigration on how it is affecting Calif....schools, hospital closing, higher taxes, 14 billion dallors of debt...send her a copy of every accident caused by an illegal alien....This is what we have been doing in Idaho and have turned alot of politicians around....

Really flood their office with every piece of information you can come up with and get as many people involved as you can....It works!!

Thank you for the advice SOSADFORUS! I'm going to do my part.

Your welcome "Doots" You would not believe how many of these politicans live in a bubble and are not aware of what the average person has been living through......be a thorn in their side!!

JAK
    Another EVIL CORRUPT politician!!!!!!!!!! People of Calilfornia:
    FIRE THIS WOMAN.......ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Every body can do this in their states, let your Representatives know you exist...your out there, your alive and you are watching them!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast