Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Senator Feinstein's (D-CA) email response

She just got voted in last November, so only 6 more years. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Therefore, I believe the next step must be to pass the individual priorities contained within the larger bill, starting with the "Agricultural Job Opportunities
    Really, grandma Fein "Franken" Stein? Even though MOST Americans oppose illegals being in the U.S., YOU believe that's the next step? When is this hag up for re-election? She will be voted out.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    She just got voted in last November, so only 6 more years. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Therefore, I believe the next step must be to pass the individual priorities contained within the larger bill, starting with the "Agricultural Job Opportunities
    Really, grandma Fein "Franken" Stein? Even though MOST Americans oppose illegals being in the U.S., YOU believe that's the next step? When is this hag up for re-election? She will be voted out.
    Does Calif. have recall laws for U.S. Senators?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    . Therefore, I believe the next step must be to pass the individual priorities contained within the larger bill, starting with the "Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits and Security Act of 2007" (AgJOBS). AgJOBS is an important bill to address the current labor shortage facing agriculture today. It will allow certain undocumented agricultural workers to legalize their immigration status in the United States if they can show that they have been working in agriculture and commit to continue working in agriculture for three to five years. It will also reform the current H-2A agricultural guest worker program to streamline the process for applying for a legal workforce.

------------------------------
    I was going up the elevator today at my new construction job when a bunch of "agricultural"---er, I mean sheetrock workers got on, too. So we are going to legalize a bunch of people who supposedly are doing nothing but agriculture----people we wouldn't need in the first place if the Democrats had not cut out virtually all funding for agricultural technology; people who are going to be out of work half of the year and looking for something else to do--legal or not; people who may drain more out of our system than they contribute; and people whose labor is going to go mostly towards the profit of agribusiness. What part of "NO" does Feinstein not get?

It has now become clear to me through research that I have done THE DEMAND FOR AGRICULTURAL WORKERS IS ALL CONTRIVED BY LABOR AND BUSINESS GROUPS---and, more, it is nothing but an entry door to other opportunities of civilized American society, and if we disagree we will get shoved out of the way and called "unfair."

Please see some of my other posts for how agriculture can advance--and become competitve again against Third World businesses--without illegal workers. See: Robotic Fruit Pickers are coming: First Robots Now Sheep: Imported Machine Replace Imported Workers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK folks this is the time to call, email, and fax them and tell them you are AGAINST THE AG BILL and you are BOYCOTTING CALIFORNIA WINES. They won't listen to your words. TRUST ME. They don't care. You have to hit them, and hit them hard in an industry that is a big wheel in the welfare of the California economy.

If she won't repsonse to you since you are not a Californian. You can say, "FINE MY RESPONSE IS TO BOYCOTT YOUR STATE FINANCIALLY."

Don't just grouse about it do something to make a difference to their state and their constituents in CA (big business)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only wines, boycott ALL california produce as well. I think produce is a bigger business in california than wine. After all, how many people actually drink wine? ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    OK folks this is the time to call, email, and fax them and tell them you are AGAINST THE AG BILL and you are BOYCOTTING CALIFORNIA WINES. They won't listen to your words. TRUST ME. They don't care. You have to hit them, and hit them hard in an industry that is a big wheel in the welfare of the California economy.

If she won't repsonse to you since you are not a Californian. You can say, "FINE MY RESPONSE IS TO BOYCOTT YOUR STATE FINANCIALLY."

Don't just grouse about it do something to make a difference to their state and their constituents in CA (big business)
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Actually wine is huge. There are a lot if exports of CA wines. So if we dent it here in the states it will really hurt them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12