Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Ihofe Says Everyone Should Tune in Tonight

C-span

Senator Inhofe said everyone who can should tune in tonight to C-span.

He was asked if the phones have calmed down from angry Americans.
    He said his have. The senators who the people KNOW THEIR
    Stand (NO AMNESTY---REALLY NO AMNESTY) have had their phones calm down.

The other senators he said that their phones are actually picking up with even MORE calls than Monday. (Sure, because people are finding out more about what is going on).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wouldn't that indicate that the majority is against this immigration bill?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Senator Ihoffe Says Everyone Should Tune in Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    C-span

Senator Inhoffe said everyone who can should tune in tonight to C-span.

He was asked if the phones have calmed down from angry Americans.
    He said his have. The senators who the people KNOW THEIR
    Stand (NO AMNESTY---REALLY NO AMNESTY) have had their phones calm down.

The other senators he said that their phones are actually picking up with even MORE calls than Monday. (Sure, because people are finding out more about what is going on).
    How did Inhoffe vote again?

What is he implying here?

Inhofe voted a resounding NO

Sure wish his bill(S1269) was being debated instead of this one
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Inhofe voted a resounding NO

Sure wish his bill(S1269) was being debated instead of this one
    So if he voted NO, and he wants everyone who can to tune into CSPAN tonight, what for?

isn't it a recording of todays events?

HE WANTS EVERYONE TO TUNE IN BECAUSE I THINK HE WANTS EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT A MESS THIS IS.

Please tune in as he suggested and keep us posted. This thing is a MESS.

The reason he voted NO on this is because the democrats hate Guest workers. Even Reid voted Yes on the Amendment. I think the guest workers has to do with skilled workers; I don't know if I'm right about that. But overall this Amendment made this bill much more liked with the Democrats, which rises its chances of passes. Remember this still has the super Amnesty and Ag farm workers in it. Also the North American union stuff.

For one they pulled a fast one today, this will also give them some room to ram it through.

One question doe's guest workers mean skilled workers from other countrys?
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Sen Iffofe Says Everyone Should Tune in Tonight

Yes, but then Sen. Inhofe, and a majority of the other senators who said they "opposed amnesty" and voted "No" on cloture on Monday, voted yesterday to kill Sen. Byron Dorgan's amendment to eliminate the (permanent) "temporary guest worker program". So I'm afraid it's just "business as usual" as far as passing any provision of this bill which U.S. business tells our Congress they "really need".

At first I thought there was so much public opposition the bill might be killed in the Senate. But now they are right back in there creating even more programs to bring new immigrants here!

Too bad Sen. Inhofe didn't mention why we should watch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    HE WANTS EVERYONE TO TUNE IN BECAUSE I THINK HE WANTS EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT A MESS THIS IS.

Please tune in as he suggested and keep us posted. This thing is a MESS.
    Legal, I agree. I've never watched Cspan before (no satellite or cable till recently) nor did I know we could watch online till W. sent the announcement around.

http://www.c-span.org/watch/

I've been astonished at the obfuscatory language...the out and out lies. The lawbreakers who are saying the bill says one thing and the print, clearly something else. And this is now being witnessed by more Americans and folk from around the world, than ever before in history, according to the stats. It's got to embarrass the 'good guy' senators who are trying to show the realities involved. Senator Sessions looked tired and admitted to Lou Dobbs today, that he's voting NO, and will still try to change provisions but is "frustrated."

Did y'all see my 'cpat's amendment'? Makes just as much sense as the AMNESTY bill......................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 734#362734

Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 pm Post subject: cpat's amendment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sippy,

Great addition!

I'm thinking of suggesting an amendment to S. 1348...to be added at the last second, so it's voted on without debate...sorta like the lawbreakers were trying....

cpat's amendment....

All those who vote 'Aye' for S.1348 shall henceforth and forever forfeit, their personal finances, holdings, stocks, bonds, dividends, property, any other benefits, pensions, etc., for themselves and their entire extended family. All this money and property is to be used for the care and support of the illegal aliens and their families, since this is what is being required of AMERICANS AND LEGAL immigrants, should this bill pass. Note: this includes any funds, stock, bonds, properties, etc, off-shore the United States of America, and in any electonic banking or monetary holding system.

Almost sounds legal doesn't it?

I love that amendment!

Right now: Blah Blah Blah Bio Fuels.

TX 2 Step that was Amendment SA 1153

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast