Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS IS ON CSPAN 2 NOW

Tune in right now 7 o'clock on C SPAN 2

Going through flaws and talking about merit based immigration

60% of people coming in to Canada have to enter through point system
    Education, speak English or French, younger, skills that Canada needs, move to areas needing population or jobs - supposed to be in this bill something similar, but it has been eroded away to 8 years

at least began to discuss it this year

LEGAL IMMIGRATION WILL GO UP 100% over the next 20 years

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WILL ONLY GO DOWN 13%

costs from CBO for recipients of AMNESTY - add to taxpayers of America over 25 BILLION, those costs will greatly increase in out years
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_w ... V&Code=CS2

GP, try to include the links so it's easy for others to travel to the site.

Thanks,

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you catch that Dixie he said "the bill we are about to pass."

I am watching him on Television Dixie, as I always do. I did not think about the computer. Thank you. I try to include everything and more.

I am listening to Mark Levin, recording Senator Sessions, so there is only so much noise one person can take.

I was recording Lou Dobbs on CNN, watching Pat Buchanan on MSNBC, and listening to Mark Levin.

You don't want me to crack up, do you Dixie?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    Thank God for Jeff Sessions!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thank God for Jeff Sessions!!!!!!!
    Amen to that. He's well prepared today.

He's frustrated and God bless him he's still under control. I don't know how he does it....I would be in faces with spittle flying!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Demint's comments earlier about so many angry Americans calling their Senators saying "NO AMNESTY" was great as well

JAK
    Giving DURBIN a piece of my mind!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

You know I don't think they know the breath and depth of the anger of the American citizen. If they do, they just don't care.

I wouldn't want to be a member of any of their families right now. I'd be scared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast