Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Leahy Ducking The Press

Hi All:

I just got off the phone with a very HUFFY Tracy Schmaler, the press secretary to Patrick Leahy. She was all smiles on the phone until I asked her this question:

With the polls showing that the overwhelming majority of Americans opposing Amnesty, opposing a Guest Worker Program for those who broke our laws in coming here illegally, can you explain why it is that the Senator is supporting legislation that amounts to Amnesty for 12 million Illegal Aliens?

First, she tried to duck the issue by saying he did not support Amnesty, but wanted comprehensive legislation as stated in his comment released to the press. I pushed the issue, pointing out that the overwhelming majority of LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS were opposed to his positions, and could she explain why the Senator has opted to vote against the will of the people and his constituents. She blew a gasket and said I was trying to pose the issue in a baited manner, informed me the only comment I would get for my politcal blog could be found on his web site, and hung up the phone on me (RUDELY I MIGHT ADD).

Here is the press comment on his website:

“This was a pivotal day in which the Senate took the first tentative steps toward immigration reform that is comprehensive and balanced, instead of piecemeal and punitive. My immigrant grandparents would be proud. This bipartisan package reflects real progress toward fixing our nation’s broken immigration system. The hard work from senators on both sides of the aisle has paid off, and the Senate now has a bill before it that provides a realistic and reasonable system for immigration consistent with American values without compromising our security. I urge the Majority Leader to fulfill his promise of taking up a bipartisan immigration reform bill.”

I have a feeling his Grand parents came here LEGALLY, and would be turning over in their grave if they knew he was selling America down the river by granting AMNESTY to 12 million illegal aliens.

I also just got a call from Senator Specter's press person, and posed the same guestion to him...he was a bit more polite, took down my email address and is sending me something...shall post that when it arrives.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Leahy is a low-life pond-scum traitor. I think these senators will think Americans will eventually learn to live with their asinine decisions. I certainly wont forget!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Leahy acted like he didn't even know what was going on...everytime something came up, someon had to explain it to him
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

congress or not, we need to stop the flood

I say, screw congress if they pass an amesty bill...

Take the border into our own hands, if they won't.

Bring up some of the tons of trash left by illegals and dump at their office doors.

Ask them how they can spend hundreds of billions in Iraq while our country is going to shit because the border is a joke. It's amazing how they just don't give a shit.

They must be getting some HUGE kickbacks from Catholic Charities, Chamber of Commerce and big business

Bring up some of the tons of trash left by illegals and dump at their office doors.
    That would be awesome. Where do I sign up? We should start treating these pond scum in office with the same respect they treat us with.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn