Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Letter: "Get Away From The Bush"

Anyone who wants to use all or part is more than welcome since time is of the essence here. My line is to urge Senators to keep their distance from Bush because we all know he's a big-time loser.

Senator, As a U.S. citizen, I urge you to VOTE NO on S.1348. America needs immigration control and we need our current laws to be aggressively used. We do not need a bill to grant freedom to illegal aliens at the cost of billions of dollars to taxpayers.

America needs border security enforcement through our current laws. America is NOT interested in "triggers" or President Bush's emergency cash enticements to build our southern fence.

We do not need to listen to Michael Chertoff telling us that DHS needs yet another "tool" that would be provided for with the S.1348 Bill. If Michael Chertoff is unable to do his job, he should step down so that a more adept leader can take charge of our border security problem. America is tired of waiting. America is tired of hearing the same-old excuse.

Senator, America is showing strong signs of being overwhelmed by illegal aliens. Crime is increasing, American wages are being depressed and jobs are being lost by Americans as a result. Every locale in every state is feeling socioeconomic problems associated with the invasion of illegal aliens and it must stop. But NOT through compromise. Not by a bill like S.1348 which gives everything to foreigners and nothing to America.

Senator, President Bush is desperate and his public behavior is non-professional. As a U.S. citizen, I am disgusted listening to our President urge legislators to pass the Bill without provlding any evidence. President Bush is an embarassment on our Nation.

The Comprehensive Immigration Bill is NOT comprehensive, it is a COMPROMISE Bill. U. S. citizens are not going to tolerate this type of a compromise, no matter what President Bush personally wants.

Senator, as you know, President Bush has not provided any solid reason to pass this bill. Now, nine Senators have written to President Bush requesting border security. Why are our current laws not being implemented adequately? If American wants results, America needs to be aggressive. Signage of the S.1348 Bill is NOT an aggressive plan for action, it is little more than a bundle of laws that give America away to illegal aliens.

Senator, I am EXTREMELY angry at President Bush for trying to thwart the Senatorial process with S.1348. I am embarassed at President Bush for all but begging that this Bill be passed. Many believe that President Bush is not competent. Honestly, I wonder that myself.

Senator, do you want to be remembered as a politician who was linked with this losing President? President Bush is 100% WRONG and he is going to ruin this country. Do you want to be associated with his losing streak? President Bush is not an effective leader for America and if you align with him, AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER YOUR VOTE.

Senator, does President Bush think that Americans are so naive that they would sell their country out for illegal aliens? Do YOU think we are that naive? We know that the S.1348 Bill will allow illegal aliens to receive minimal "punishment" for their criminal behavior in trespassing into our country and assuming false identities. Yes, we call this "amnesty" because it is minimizing punishment for criminals and does not require criminals to assume full responsibility for their bad actions. Poor choices made by illegal aliens are NOT the responsibility of U.S. citizens.

Senator, I cannot urge you enough to act on behalf of U.S. citizens and for America with a NO vote on the S.1348 Bill. Please, Senator, VOTE NO for the S.1348 Immigration Bill. The Bill is a disgrace to America. If you align with President Bush and pass the S.1348 Bill, you will forever tarnish your political career by associating with a losing lame-duck President and the worst Bill in the history of the United States. VOTE NO!

Stand up for America and do not allow President Bush to coerce or entice you into the passage of S.1348.

VOTE NO! Please support U.S. Citizens, our economic stability, and the Nation that We The People hold dear.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Bush is more than a looser, he is a Traitor. Anyone who votes for his National Suicide plan many end up spending time in prison for treason like Jefferson Davis did.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Bush belongs in a padded room.

I have a hard time believing he will remain in office for his full term.......

GOD HELP US. Look who would be the next couple in line.

All of this reads like a John LeCarre or Tom Clancy novel....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Theory

Why does he keep holding onto this bill that is not supported by most Americans? He is killing himself and any other Republicans who touch it. The bill will cause huge damage to the Nation and almost no one supports it but those who directly benefit. Since he first came into office illegal alien amnesty has been his main ongoing background mantra, only reason it sat so long was 9/11.

A theory...Remember the Senator in "Godfather II" who wakes up in a Cathouse with blood all over him and a body next to him after blacking out? Mafia guys just happen to show up and promise they will take care of everything cause they like him, Hmmm....Makes you wonder.

The Manchurian Candidate, a sequel "The Mexican Candidate?"
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Bush has his power-trip agenda and it's part of the NAU plan. What a pity he is not upfront with his REAL agenda. What a pity that very little media coverage will even mention this to the American public.

How about asking those questions to the Republican Senators who may align with Bush at this time? I just emailed the above letter to each of them as the initial targets.

Here's the short-list:

Alexander, Bennett, Cochran, Coleman, Collins, Cornyn, Craig, Dominici, Gregg, Hatch, Hutchison, Kyl, Lott, McConnell, Murkowski, Smith, Snowe, Stevens, Warner.

Every letter/call helps us shove this Bill where it needs to be shoved:

AWAY FROM THE BUSH!

(I know everyone thought I was going to say something else.... )