Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wish I could say the same for my Senator--the biased Mel Martinez
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<<<<<<Sessions is starting to become like Tom Tancredo.>>>>

I sent him an attaboy, too!

And I fianlly got through to Cornyn to thank him for standing tough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo / Sessions 2008
    I am very thankful to have two Senators representing the interests of the American people. Not to mention proud to live in the great state of ALABAMA!!!

Charles your back!!! You have been missed, (A whole Bunch!!! )
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Tancredo / Sessions 2008
    I am very thankful to have two Senators representing the interests of the American people. Not to mention proud to live in the great state of ALABAMA!!!

Charles your back!!! You have been missed, (A whole Bunch!!! )
    Thanks, good to be back, had to get through a murder trial which took a number of stressful weeks. But the cop killer has received is due reward.
    PMing you if a few.

I watched the whole thing on c-span when it started. Senator Sessions is our HERO. He really made a difference by rising up and speaking the truth. He was totally for Americans all the way. I especially liked it when he said "if it smells like a horse, then it is a horse. And it stinks".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Sessions has certainly been critical in the floor debate, and he is a member of the Judiciary Committee. As a 15-year federal prosecutor, I believe he said, he is very effective in floor debate. However he's not as clearly opposed to removing more of the illegals as I would like.

This is what he said yesterday, April 6:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will repeat that I am optimistic about our ability to make this work. I am optimistic that, with just a commitment of will and some resources, we can create secure borders and increase the number of people who come into our country legally. We can deal humanely and fairly with the 11 million to 12 million--or maybe even 20 million--illegals who are here. We don't have to give them every single benefit we give to those who follow the law, but we can allow most to stay and work and live here, if that is what they have been doing and if that is possible. We can work out all those things. We can deal with those issues in an effective way. But this legislation doesn't do it, and it is too late to fix it.

We need to have some real hearings, get the best minds in America to tell us about this problem, and work out legislation that is not amnesty, that doesn't cost $27 billion, that creates a lawful system on our borders so people can enter and exit easily with biometric identifiers if they are lawful and those who try to come in unlawfully get apprehended. That can be done. This bill doesn't do it. The compromise legislation doesn't do it. It needs to be voted down.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12