Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATOR SESSIONS SAYS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!

I wish you could all see C-Span right now. They're trying to pass the appropriations bill for Homeland Security.

There was NOT enough money in it and it was not allocated properly to uphold the promise to the American people about border security.

SENATOR SESSIONS IS SAYING, "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got him on now, thanks!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

He is an awsome U.S. senator for the American people. He is bound and determined that they are going to keep their word to the American people and those borders ARE GOING TO BE SECURED !!

He's not letting them get by with anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well they just voted against his amendment, so sounds like they are not willing to build a fence on the border. Voted against the american people again.

Anything on this yet?

Tomorrow, the House will be voting on the King Amendment to the Voting Rights Act, which will strike out provisions requiring states to provide foreign language ballots. (H.R. 9).
    Dixie

Come November we have the vote, and we will vote these traitors to the american citizens out of office
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They voted against an amendment Sessions had for funding to add more border patrol agents, also. I don't even know if our vote will count with these electronic voting machines. I was so disappointed when I voted in the primary to see that our state now has these.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Anything on this yet?

Tomorrow, the House will be voting on the King Amendment to the Voting Rights Act, which will strike out provisions requiring states to provide foreign language ballots. (H.R. 9).
    Dixie
    Hey Dixie,

I was flipping channels about 1 hr ago and noticed that they were still debating on it. Just before I changed over to watch the Senate (CS1 to CS2) they did a voice vote - I think just on the King Amendment - but admit that I tuned in mid-stream and the details might be a tad inaccurate.
    Right now, I don't know of a final passage or not (let's hope....).