Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most of America would rather have the Monica Lewinski Scandal, Iran Contra, or Water Gate back compared to the happy horse crap going on with Bush and the traitors right now.
    Amen to that!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

You're right, W. What Vitter did will never kill him or anyone else, but our entire elected body of officials who advocate amnesty are guilty of the murders of our citizens. To me, that's about as bad as it gets.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Yes, now the shadow government will start releasing all the dirt they have on the politicians that stood against them.
    Anyone who steps out against them...is going to get the treatment...I wonder what they have planned for Sessions
    That's correct and be sure it will be the Republicans that will be outed. If a Dem is on the list only Fox News or another balanced news organization will out them.

Remember Jefferson got a standing ovation from the Black Caucus even after his 90 thousand was found in the freezer. Of course, that's just cold cash not corruption! Sort of like "I did not have sex with that woman ah ah ah Miss Lewinsky." It's always a down play on the Dems part. A big Spin

I do like Vitter's statement however. If this was years ago and he has already made amends to his wife and God, then I'll leave it there. It would be powerful if his wife came forward and said that its true and it has been settled between them and have had marriage counseling. It would take a big sting out of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This new information about Vitter isn't a conspiracy, but a parallel story that has been brewing for some time now in Washington. The woman supposedly needs money for her defense fees, and she is selling her records to pay for those fees. She has also hoped that, with the threat of exposing these records, former clients would anonymously contribute to her defense fees.

This situation is pretty simple.

1) Vitter made a questionable moral choice in his past.

2) Vitter voted wisely in the immigration reform debacle.

I support this man because he voted that America belongs to Americans.

I also agree that Democrats would be given a pass by the media. Not that I can really feel sorry for Republicans anymore.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Remember Jefferson
    Yeah, I do. He was hauled up the yardarm during the amnesty fight in the House last year during the arm twisting. Next the House offices got raided. Then they tried to gut Hastert over what some other guy did.

Wasn't it amazing that Jefferson was the news again during amnesty push again this year?

Not unexpected what's happening now.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    BIG DEAL. It was part of his past and he admitted his mistake and asked for, and received forgivness from his wife and God. All of that has nothing to do with the fight against illegal aliens. I think everyone here should send a letter or call of support for him. I know I will.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Do you think the pro-illegal advocates will start tearing into Sen. Vitter?

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Anyone who steps out against them...is going to get the treatment...I wonder what they have planned for Sessions
    His being a Southerner, I would be surprised if his adversaries(mostly white) aren't digging around looking for some family tie to slavery generations back, or some more recent evidence of bigotry, no matter how remote the connection. If such exists, he'll probably be expected to show his guilt by association with a properly contrite apology.

Public officials need to be held to a higher standard of personal behavior because they have accepted a public trust and are given unusual power and authority over the general population.

An undisclosed moral or criminal act opens legislators and other public officials up to potential blackmail by domestic or foreign agents which corrupts our system of government.

Although I am certainly glad that Senator Vitter was a strong opponent to amnesty, the public does need to be clear in its disapproval of an apparent sex solicitation which is a crime in Washington, D.C..

Without consistency in the application of facts, one loses the highground in public debate and the ear of the public.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Public officials need to be held to a higher standard of personal behavior because they have accepted a public trust and are given unusual power and authority over the general population.

An undisclosed moral or criminal act opens legislators and other public officials up to potential blackmail by domestic or foreign agents which corrupts our system of government.

Although I am certainly glad that Senator Vitter was a strong opponent to amnesty, the public does need to be clear in its disapproval of an apparent sex solicitation which is a crime in Washington, D.C..

Without consistency in the application of facts, one loses the highground in public debate and the ear of the public.
    Your arguement makes sense on strictly moral grounds but I would add...you don't abandon a friend in time of need. I wouldn't be going out on a limb by saying Senator Vitter is a friend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast