Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Almost down with the list! And, I hate phones, especially after this week!

After the weeks and weeks of faxing, E-mailing and calling, it was a nice change to make thank you calls. The staffers seemed really appreciative of the thanks that I gave. When I let them know I was not a resident of their state, they seemed really appreciative to that as well. They also let me know that they are receiving calls from all states not just the state the Senator is from.

This is gonna sound weird but I am a very emotional person. When I made my calls before the vote was taken I was always wired up. I was not nasty-I was very professional but just made my point, always tried to get them to answer me on how they were voting etc. I would hang up and my heart would be racing. Here is the weird part. After making my thank you calls I am very emotional. I literally have been misty eyed during the calls and crying after I hang up. I am crying now I think a mix of happiness and exhaustion. I just thank God for ALIPAC and all the great citizens of this country fighting this fight. I thank God for those brave Senators fighting this fight. I am also thankful for everyone out there who came to this country legally to become an American. We will fight hard so that your coming here the right way was not in vein.

Banned
    Kate is going to do a 'thank you' fax. Should be ready tonight or tomorrow morning!!! Thanks Kate!

Banned
    OK had to end the day with a bad call to Specter-his little trick--"doing nothing is silent amnesty" is not gonna work--SECURE THE BORDER, ENFORCE EXISTING LAW Mr. Specter, you traitor!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I'm making my calls as well. Of course, I had to make 'special' calls to my two traitors Cardin and Mikulski in Maryland. Boy do I feel good!
    I am just finishing my calls. too. I am saving my two "special" calls for Murray and Cantwell of Washington for last!!!

I am very happy to be making "thankyou" calls today!

I am going to save today for positive calls!
    What a glorious day yesterday was for America!

Re: Senators to Call,Email, Fax our Thanks and Encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    These Senators were very courageous and we want them to stay firm and
    resolute!!! They stood with Americans last night!!!

[color=darkblue][b]AND, YOU CAN BET THEY ARE GETTING KICKED BY

SWITCHED FROM BAD TO GOOD
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    ????!!!!

Smith (R) Oregon is really a (D) Oregon and owns Smith frozen foods. He has voted open borders and amnesty at every turn. If he was in the desert and was dying of thrust I would dump the water in the sand. The absolutely only reason he voted against this was he knew there was not enough votes to get it passed and was saving face. This guy is just like Ron Wyden and will ALWAYS VOTE OBL. I will personally be a member of the campaign opposing Smith and I don’t care who the candidate is. He absolutely has to be replaced. Wyden too. IMO
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Pryor-Ark. (Dem) voted for S2611 in 2006. He has a pretty crappy record on immigration control. He deserves a thanks for his vote yesterday, but I do believe he could be persuaded to support 1348. Bear that in mind if you send him any communications. I'm not sure why he voted as he did yesterday, but I'll find out soon. I sent him a thank you email last night--after having sent him a harsh fax yesterday morning---and today I received an email response apprising me of the fact that Iraq is his most pressing issue. Not to discount the importance of Iraq, but I was a little irked by this.

I've made a bunch of thank you calls and will continue. Thanks for the list of who voted and how olivermyboy..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast