Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

MW, I seriously think that Senator Dorgan has a strong Republican following. Seriously.
    I agree! I honestly believe the blue collar workers, Republicans and Democrats, of this country would get behind him in force where he to run for President of the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Thanks for posting a pic for me VA Minute Man
    I have a particular affinity to North Carolina PatrioticSandra...my Mom's family is from Rocky Mount. I know NC isn't a pro-amnesty state despite the massive influx of illegal workers. Too bad Richard Burr didn't see it that way.

htexpert, you're right. We should ask W to make it a sticky.

They are uplifting, encouraging, and hopeful for the USA. These ARE the TRUE heroes and heroines of our times.

Obviously they know how to handle illegal immigration and how much do you want to bet that if allowed to they could handle the war too!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    How could we forget:

Sen. Vitters (R-LA)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree! I honestly believe the blue collar workers, Republicans and Democrats, of this country would get behind him in force where he to run for President of the United States.
    That's affirmative, MW. Senator Dorgan would win almost all if not all of the Dems, and I bet almost half or half of the Republicans.

Agree MW, Senator Dorgan could be President Dorgan and very easily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Thanks Senator Allard!

My senator, Senator Chambliss!

(Whew!! ....it was close, but all that matters is that he made it to the HALL OF HEROES!!) Thank you, Senator Chambliss!!

CHAMBLISS 2008!

I love this thread. We need positives and faces for those of us not familiar with the face that goes with the name. I only regret my Senators aren't there.

My other senator, Senator Johnny Isakson!!
    Thank you, Sir!

Sorry, Gogo!!

Feel free to call my senators your senators!! And I have two, so now you do too!!

And not to worry, because soon we're going to get you two of your very own!!
    We promise!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast