Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send Illegals Back

Send Illegals Back

July 5, 2007

I voted for George Bush in both elections and have supported the Republican Party ever since Thomas Dewey ran against Harry Truman. Unless they do something about all of these illegals that have invaded our country, I will not be supporting the Republican Party ever again!

There are now an estimated 12 million (probably more like 20 million) and if President Bush has his way he will make them all legal. Any way you cut it, that’s rewarding lawbreakers and amounts to amnesty. I am fed up with these sorry politicians. They keep telling us that we can’t send them back; of course, we can. The best way is to cut off the money.

I was part of the U.S. Army in 1944 and I kept hearing people say that Adolph Hitler’s Third Reich cold last 1,000 years. The U.S. Army and Navy, along with their allies, foiled that notion in less than one year, and at the same time started to take down the entire Japanese Empire. Guess who won that conflict? If we accomplished all that back in the 1940’s, certainly, we can send 12 million illegals back to their homelands.

Since that time, we in this country have had to deal with many obstacles and if we depend on the current crop of politicians to do anything at all about this problem, I think we are lost.

I think about our own military who will come back from the war, some who have given their lives to serve their country, some who will bear the scars of battle for the rest of their lives. I think we owe them more than a country filled with lawbreakers, which illegals are.

Lawrence Tyree

Harrisonburg

http://www.dailynews-record.com/opinion ... p?LID=4620
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Since that time, we in this country have had to deal with many obstacles and if we depend on the current crop of politicians to do anything at all about this problem, I think we are lost.
    That's why we need to get rid of the status quo... we need to find ways to remove traitors from office...legally!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember one thing... don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The Republicans actually saved us from amnesty this go round by voting no for cloture. George Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and others are not really republicans. They are opportunists who ran with republican backing, thinking that would give them the base they needed to get elected. In-fact I look for Bush to do some outlandish things in the next year in an attempt to destroy the republican party's chance of holding the white house in 2008, as he knows the Democrats will legalize anyone that will vote for them.

If we strike while we have the momentum behind us, we can get rid of all those Senators that voted for illegals. So many people would be absolutely furious if they knew what their Senator just voted for. Even American minorities will not believe their ears. Do American minorities get free in-state college tuition? Do American minorities have all their Doctor and hospital bills paid within 30 days by the Federal government?

We need a tv and radio ad campaign. Many radio stations would probably run as public service announcements.

We can take Lindsey Graham out of S.C. easily next election with ads showing his speech to LaRaza where he he says "we are going to silence the bigots" and furthermore "America doesn't belong to any one" with scenes of him waving his little Mexican flag.

Hillary Clinton, McCain, Obama, will certainly lose even their minority support when the truth is told via 45 second ads.

JAK
    We need a tv and radio ad campaign. Many radio stations would probably run as public service announcements.
    We sure do!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Remember one thing... don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The Republicans actually saved us from amnesty this go round by voting no for cloture. George Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and others are not really republicans. They are opportunists who ran with republican backing, thinking that would give them the base they needed to get elected. In-fact I look for Bush to do some outlandish things in the next year in an attempt to destroy the republican party's chance of holding the white house in 2008, as he knows the Democrats will legalize anyone that will vote for them.
    The words "false flag operation" come to mind...
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).