Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send me "back" to Europe? YOU CAN PAY!

One of the chants from the illegals is that all of us white people should go "back" to Europe. Funny, how can I go "back" to some place I have never been? I am a typical American. Some of my ancestors came ot America when New York City was New Amsterdam. I can trace some of my lineage to Scotland, England, Ireland, France, Germany, Holland and a tribe in New Jersey that were friendly with the Mohicians. One of my grandfathers was initiated into the Shoshone tribe and was greatly loved and respected by them as a medicine man. What part of my DNA should return to Europe and what part of my Native American DNA should stay here? What part of Mexicans should they send back to Spain?
    And that brings me to another thing: they want to send me "back" to Europe. I have never been to Europe. I live on a small fixed income and can't afford to go to Europe. So they want me to go "back" to Europe? i assume they first want to send me to Europe and pay me to go there, including fare, hotels, money to buy food and knickknacks... hey, I'm gonna get myself a passport, yippee wow and woooooohoooooo!!! Then they can pay for me to go visit London and Paris and Rome! Sounds awesome! Amsterdam, Vienna, Berlin, Madrid, Venice... oh man... so KIND of them! They must be making a BUNDLE to want me to go BACK to Europe. But before I can go BACK to Europe they need to send me there ( all expenses paid otherwise I can't get there ) so I can return and then go back.
    If they can afford to pay for a poor and disabled American like myself to go to Europe and then even send me back again they must be making alot of money.
    But then I guess I could afford to send someone to Europe and then send them for a return visit if I too was making 50 bucks an hour picking lettuce for John McCain.
    On May first I better go buy myself some American-made luggage for my European trips.....

Yea, you want me to go back to Europe, then you are just going to have to deport me on your lettuce picker salary. Lib, I think I can pay for a few return flights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)