Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send Them a Brick

Send a brick to members of Congress or the House. Visit www.sendabrick.com for instructions to send bricks yourself or how to have them sent for you. I'll be sending 1 each to Frist and Hastert plus to my own state reps.

Any ideas for a place to buy bricks that doesn't support illegal immigration?
    Americans First!

I hadn't thought about that.

Why not just send a rock if you can't find a brick.

Also, remember, the PO has One-Price Priority boxes that will hold one, maybe two bricks for $8.15 - you can add delivery confirmation for .55 - .13 if you print it from the PO site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good idea nntrixie, as it is $11.00 to send a brick thru that site, rock are free just the postage to pay
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Priority Mail has free delivery confirmation if you buy postage thru the website. The flat rate mailer envelopes are free, postage is $4.05 and if you wrap the brick/rock in bubble wrap, you're good to go. But I like the idea of sending more than one in a (also free) $7.70 postage, flat rate box, too. Give 'em a twofer. You can order the flat rate envelopes and boxes sent free to your home or office and if you pay your postage thru the USPS website, free carrier pickup can be arranged.

On Fox and Friends this morning, she recommended the bricks be decorated as those are the ones that are showing up on any news programs, etc.
    Americans First!

Works for me HomeOfTheBrave, will send a few to my senators and washington
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I forgot the delivery confirmation was free for Priority mail - but the price has increased to 8.- something.

Also, it's been a while since I have ordered any boxes, but I have never paid postage for them. Just in case you wanted a dozen or so.

If you just want one box, however, you can get it at the PO - free.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)