Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sending Birthday wishes to Bush ;)

I just recieved this email....it would be worth the 25$ to send him a birthday message....

Dear

Please help me celebrate a very special birthday.

On July 6, President Bush will turn 61 years old. In our family, birthdays are special occasions that always include family and close friends.

I know George will appreciate receiving warm wishes from loyal supporters on his special day. Please take a moment to add your name to the RNC's e-card.

And if you can, please consider commemorating President Bush's 61st birthday with a gift our entire Party can share. Your secure online gift of $61 or whatever you can afford -- $25, $75, $100, $500 or even $1,000 -- will go a long way toward helping the RNC lay the foundation for electing more Republicans in the 2007 state and 2008 national elections.

I hope you will add your name to the RNC's Birthday e-card to George today. And thank you for your continued support of the President and our Party.

Cordially,

Laura Bush

P.S. In order for your name to be included on the RNC's birthday e-card to President Bush, you must reply to this e-mail by June 28. Please click here to sign the President's birthday card and to make a secure online gift to help lead our Party to victory this fall. Thank you.
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

ROFL...yeah right! Let's pitch in and send him a pinata
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Best wishes, and a little cold cash!!

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/oped?ti ... &tb=1&pb=1

61? He looks like he's 75.

Older than I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    61? He looks like he's 75.
    Which one you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    ROFL...yeah right! Let's pitch in and send him a pinata
    I can definitely think of a few goodies to stuff into the pinata.

I may send him a birthday gift of a one way ticket to Mexico.

Dear

Please help me celebrate a very special birthday.

On July 6, President Bush will turn 61 years old. In our family, birthdays are special occasions that always include family and close friends.

I know George will appreciate receiving warm wishes from loyal supporters on his special day. Please take a moment to add your name to the RNC's e-card.

And if you can, please consider commemorating President Bush's 61st birthday with a gift our entire Party can share. Your secure online gift of $61 or whatever you can afford -- $25, $75, $100, $500 or even $1,000 -- will go a long way toward helping the RNC lay the foundation for electing more Republicans in the 2007 state and 2008 national elections.

I hope you will add your name to the RNC's Birthday e-card to George today. And thank you for your continued support of the President and our Party.

Cordially,

Laura Bush
    CaliNative, is THIS for REAL

My God!! They are desperate

......AND IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE IF THE REPUBLICAN SENATORS FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vic

A couple pesos would be more in order
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast