Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quite honestly, I think he's on tranqulizers too. Either that or the man needs a pacifier and a blankie at 2:00 in the afternoon. Did you hear his voice ? It was so calm the dentist could have removed his wisdom teeth.

It did not sound natural to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could be right Legal, can I get some of those, but just one a day, I still have to function
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think it's a good idea, Ismith1338. They can be very dangerous, and habit forming. It's better to do some exercises and deep breathing exercises.

Besides you've gotten through the last six years without them, and you only have two more to go. Even less if he's impeached. You can get through this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay... Okay... Legal your right, I can get through this, just have to keep the faith and not get crazy, but I will tell you it is hard as these illegals are making me crazy
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another option to avoid tranqulizers would be to buy a seeing eye dog. Each time you leave your house, tie a bandana around your head to cover your eyes, put some cotton in your ears and then cover them with winter ear muffs. Go out and do whatever you have to do, and you will find yourself to be more calm.

It works best if you avoid all contact with the outside world especially TV's and computers and radios when you are home.

Read some books that you like, but avoid all non-fiction books.

Go to bed early and eat lots of bananas.

Send me a post card and let me know if you still feel the need for tranquilizers, at which point I would suggest you seek help.

Thank you, Ismith1338. You actually got my mind off of Jorge Bush for a few minutes. I can't thank you enough.

I'm going to start a new thread about him now. However, you made me lose my train of thought !! But that's okay, I had fun. Hope you did too.

Might have to take your advice Legal, as I live in Boston and there are many illegals here. Have to find a way to calm myself, yet stay in tune with what is going on. Fortunately I am healthy, but my mind is starting to get out there, geez now I wonder how would I fare in battle, makes me wonder. Thanks for the advice

Well, fighting illegal immigration isn't exactly the most calming activity available. Nonetheless, you need to stay with us, so let's at least get you to start eating a lot of bananas !!

Cause WE NEED YOU !!!We need everybody if we're going to win !!
    And I think we're getting real close to having everyone, thanks to the illegals themselves and their protests !!

We really need to send La Raza and the Catholic Church a thank you card.

Yes we do need to send a "thank you" card and bananas for all my warriors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12