Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sens. McCain and Kennedy Ready Amnesy Bill

Read it at Stein Report. This emoticon expresses my comments:

http://www.steinreport.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you need to post a link to it.
    thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We don't need that law. That law is a way Congress has of saying... look.. we have a situtation here that we made.. lets do law that makes it alright. No.

Lets enforce the law of the land, which shouldhave been enforced right along, and deport the illegal aliens. In addition, amnesty has never worked. It has been imposed on the American People, and we turn around and we have to do more amnesty. NO!

Honor your oath of office Congress.. enforce the laws of the land, as should have been done a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    We don't need that law. That law is a way Congress has of saying... look.. we have a situtation here that we made.. lets do law that makes it alright. No.

Lets enforce the law of the land, which shouldhave been enforced right along, and deport the illegal aliens. In addition, amnesty has never worked. It has been imposed on the American People, and we turn around and we have to do more amnesty. NO!

Honor your oath of office Congress.. enforce the laws of the land, as should have been done a long time ago.
    It is time for Operation Wetback II.

Op Wetback was in the 50's (I think). It was internal sweeps which rounded up illegals, and shipped them back. WE MUST DO THE SAME THING NOW, but only on a much larger scale!!

NO AMNESTY, EVER!!! Deportation, NOW

H.

Immigration hurts American workers, lawmaker says
    New arrivals account for all job growth in U.S. from 2000 to 2004, studies
    By Carolyn Lochhead
    The San Francisco Chronicle, May 5, 2005
    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... CK4P51.DTL

WASHINGTON -- Lawmakers looking to reduce immigration turned their attention Wednesday to the slow job market, highlighting two studies concluding that newly arrived immigrants have filled all net new U.S. jobs created since 2000.

Rep. John Hostettler, R-Ind., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee panel on immigration and border security, called the results astounding and said immigration -- legal and illegal -- was hurting American workers.

When you look at this article carefully, what you discover is that the immigrants and the illegal aliens don't hire American Citizens... they hire other immigrants, and illegal aliens.

We don't want amnesty... we want them deported.

You expect somethng like this out of Kennedy. It is regrettable on McCain's part I had high hopes for him a couple years ago. Guess it just goes to show how unpatriotic some folks can turn out to be and really hurts me to say that about him. Now Hanoi kerry is a diiferent story.... but that is for a different day.

I think only the Mass. folks needed their eyes opened on Kennedy...the rest of us have been able to see it for years. But, McCain is a different matter. I hope this gets both of them removed from office.

It's driving me a little bit bonkers...that they are able to talk about illegals as if no law has been broken, much less dozens of laws every single day.

We've certainly got a lot of work cut out for us.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

It's driving me a little bit bonkers...that they are able to talk about illegals as if no law has been broken, much less dozens of laws every single day.

We've certainly got a lot of work cut out for us.
    I agree with you 100% RR.

Start enforcing the existing laws first.

NO to amnesty.

NO NO NO NO NO!

The GALL of this guy Senator Teddy Kennedy. The idiotic immigration bill that he sponsored back in 1964 is probably the one single thing that is most responsible for the immigration DISASTER that we are now in forty years later. That this fool would have the GALL to promote a "solution" when he's the CAUSE. GEE-ZIZ! I think I'm going to have an irony overdose. When ole Ted wasn't busy drunk-driving his car off a bridge and leaving a woman trapped inside to die while he rushed off to concoct a heroic alibi, he was busy totally revamping our immigration laws. That this boob is even still in office -- as opposed to being in jail where he belongs -- says it all about the decadent state of modern America.

Good ole' Teddy Kennedy

Somebody should look up the speeches Teddy Kennedy made back in 1964 when he first inflicted his whopper of an Immigration Reform Bill on the American public. At the time, he assured the American public that his bill wouldn't affect the demographics of America (WRONG!); it wouldn't seriously increase the number of immigrants coming to America (WRONG!); it wouldn't signifigantly increase the American population (WRONG!).... on and on. And now, this two-faced boob has the gall to try and ram yet another immigration bill down the throats of America?!! I almost wouldn't believe this if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes.