Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent the following message to Pres Bush

May 15, 2006
    The President
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    Re: Regarding the call fom Presedente Fox ( sell out?)
    Dear President Bush:
    Mr. President i have to ask What the heck does A foriegn president have to do with setting American Policy. And what right does he have to do so?? I am aware that all ELECTED officials are supposed to listen to thier constituants. Mr. President your constituants are the AMERICAN PEOPLE.......
    I would venture to guess that Mr Fox doesnt want soiders on the Borders....WHY???? WEll thats perfectly clear So he can continue his invasion of MY UNITED STATES.
    I may predict One thing Mr. President if you allow mr. fox to influence you in anyway the republicans will be loosing in the next elections by landslides. I have seen our American jobs being shipped out of this country left and right , we are under a massive oppression by Illegal invaders, healthcare is falling by the way side for those who need it. The elderly and the dissabled. The rich Keep on getting richer and people like me cant even afford gas to get to the doctors.......... call it what ever you want i call it selling out the american people to corporate america. soon there will be no Middle class just the rich and the poorer. I dont think thats what our forfathers invisioned when they founded this great nation not to mention the persuit of life liberty and happiness guarenteed as an american citizen.
    Always A Disabled Veteran and Legal American Citizen

Sincerely,
    Steven Doherty
    Disabled American Veteran
    Disabled American Veterans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright (c) 2001 U.S. Border Control
    Contact us at: webmaster@usbc.org

Welcome Steven!

Beautiful message. Nobody has more rights than you to say so; you fought for this country.

Do you think he will listen? I doubt it; not even if you immolated yourself on the steps of the White House.

Well, he SHOULD pay attention to Stevend1961's letter, but I doubt he will either. He's just not that kind of a president. Or that kind of a man.
    However you prefer to look at it.

If I sound a little mad, well I am. I'm already angry and I haven't even heard the speech.

In fact, I'm starting to ask myself why I should even listen to a president who has a 29% approval rating and who cannot even say the obvious:

"If you are in this country illegally, you need to leave."
    If he doesn't have the strength, courage, and honesty enough to say THAT, then don't take what he has to say seriously tonight.

Wouldn't THAT be an OBVIOUS thing he should say ?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)