Senators Chambliss/ Isakson,

As debate begins on McCain-Kennedy, I wanted to take just a moment to urge you once again to oppose any kind of guest-worker program that may be offered. Here in Georgia the public has awakened to the problem, and a super-majority of citizens is demanding that our current laws be enforced. Look to Senate Bill 529 for confirmation, and may God bless Chip Rogers.

Did you see the extremes the pro-illegal alien lobby was willing to go, publishing pictures and a map to Chip Rogers house? Have you watched on national television the lawlessness of this ILLEGAL invasion?

Senator, has your staff done ANY background to inform you of what's REALLY going on?

I offer to you today 2 websites. The first is an organization that advocates the re-conquest of the southwestern United States. There are pictures of their involvement in L.A. last week.

www.mexica-movement.org/granmarcha.htm

The next is an organization that has worked in California to REDUCE illegal immigration. The video they shot during last year's protests is very graphic, but very educational.

www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml

If you would like source info. or background materials on any of this, I can provide it. If you prefer to independently verify what I have forwarded to you, I would encourage it.

Sir, the nation as we know it is truly at risk. Listen to your constituents. We've trusted you to your current position, please reward that trust.

Sincerely,

Jeff Hermann