Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent to the president

Here is the e-mail I sent to president Bush today.

President Bush,

I voted for you and think your doing a great Job in the war on terror but amnesty is not the answer to our immigration problem. Uphold the laws already on the books! Seal the border with Mexico then talk about letting people back in legally. I am now working with a group called Alipac (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. And we will fight your amnesty bill to the end it will not pass. 80% of Americans want this bill dead we do not want an amnesty bill! Uphold our current laws or in 08 the conservative party can kiss any chance of winning good bye.

did it bounce back??

other forums i am on have said that any letter sent to the
    Prez has been returned.

No

It did not bounce back I got a reply saying thank your for your comments from the White House.

Here is what I sent to the Prez & Senators today

The illegal immigration issue in the media has been divided between Democrats ands Republicans and even further divided into moderate republicans and right wing Republicans. However, the truth of the matter is that S.1348 is not supported by Americans both Republican AND Democrat. Hardcore liberal Democrats have stated that they are tired of the current administration not enforcing our existing laws. In fact, neither of these groups of Americans wants amnesty for illegal aliens. And despite stating that illegals will be fined for their crimes, Americans know that you will no more enforce this than you will enforce our current immigration laws. You, our government, claim that it is impossible to deport 12 million illegal aliens. Then how is it possible to fine and collect $5,000 from twelve million illegal aliens? It is crystal clear that you will give amnesty, and then fail to enforce the punitive portions of S.1348 just like you refuse to enforce our existing laws.

On any number of street corners on any given day in San Diego, California you will find 30 or more illegal aliens waiting to be picked up for day labor. I have NEVER seen I.C.E. or the Border Patrol pick these people up. Furthermore, our prisons are filled with illegal aliens that we refuse to deport. And even when an illegal IS deported (once in a blue moon) they quickly sneak back into the country through our porous fence and past our demoralized Border Patrol. This was the case with both a recently caught peeping Tom AND a drunk driver who killed someone on State route 67. The real issue is: Why isn't George Bush enforcing our existing immigration law in violation of his oath of office and the will of the American public.

Here is my theory (because there HAS to be some reason for this nonsense!): there is a clandestine manifest destiny the powers that be have subscribed to without the knowledge or consent of the American people. This is the driving force behind this illogical activity. Most of us were taught in school of the manifest destiny of the United States to extend from the East coast to the West coast. We have all heard the stories about luring legal immigrants to the new land with the promise of free land.

Today’s manifest destiny is based on population and world dominance. Those in power see China as a looming threat to our solo super power status. They believe that their billions of Chinese will overtake our 250 million plus Americans, and they are looking to add population quickly and exponentially. Hence, the need for amnesty for the 12 million here and the need for an incentive to bring more illegal immigrants is a way to compete with China.

The reason our existing laws are not enforced, is to allow these 12 million in the country initially. Then, they are not enforced in order to show that there is an immigration “problemâ€

Amen!

Amen to that!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know of a Alipac organization here in Cincinnati I can contact I'd like to do more.

There is a rally in Chicago that you can attend.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you.

I am still breathlessly waiting on my handwritten letter I sent to bush two weeks ago.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-