Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A SERIOUS QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ASK

""As president, what would you do about Mexican diplomatic meddling in America’s domestic affairs?"
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Memo From Mexico, By Allan Wall
    Mexico’s New Meddling Plan: "Zero Tolerance" Legal Assault On American Immigration Patriots

Article 41 of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations states that "it is the duty of all persons enjoying such privileges and immunities (diplomats) to respect the laws and regulations of the receiving State." Mexico is a stickler for enforcing the Vienna Convention in its own territory.

But when it comes to Mexican diplomats in the United States, they constantly meddle in U.S. internal politics as it relates to immigration. And our own government allows it.

Mexican historian and journalist Lorenzo Meyer describes the situation thusly:

"Times are changing. In the past, when Mexico's foreign policy was based on a principle of nonintervention, it was a taboo for Mexican leaders to talk about internal affairs of other countries, especially the United States. For Calderon’s government, it’s extremely important that Mexicans are able to continue migrating—it’s the country’s escape valve. There’s no other way Mexico can produce enough jobs for all its working-age residents." [Mexico Rebukes U.S. Candidates On Migrant Issues, TK

That’s certainly the way Mexico’s elite sees it. So they continue to push emigration.

Therefore it’s no surprise that at Mexico’s 19th Annual Conference of Ambassadors and Consuls, held in Mexico City on January 7th and 8th, 2008, and attended by hundreds of Mexican diplomats, that themes of U.S. immigration policy and improved methods of meddling were front and center.

At the opening ceremony the assembled diplomats were greeted by Mexican foreign minister Patricia Espinosa. She gave a speech in which she said that

"…in the face of the current situation, in which an adverse climate prevails for the Mexican communities in the United States, aggravated by the electoral debate in that country, we shall pay particular attention to the problems that confront our migrants."

(Notice that our electoral debate is an "aggravation" to the Mexican foreign minister)

Mexican officials are not pleased that amnesty was defeated in the U.S congress last year, or that states and municipalities are fighting illegal immigration. And they have plans to fight back.

President Calderon showed up at the conference, and as has been his wont as of late, felt the need to rant on the topic. [El Presidente Calderón en el marco de la Reunión de Embajadores y Cónsules de México en el Extranjero, January 7, 2008] Calderon talked about Mexican laborers as being an important part of regional (North American) integration, and quoted a White House report that claimed Mexican labor as the biggest contributor to labor productivity in the U.S. (Well, that’s what you get for listening to the Bush Administration!)

Calderon claimed that Mexican immigrants are assimilating and respect U.S. law. The presidente referred to a Kauffman Foundation report claiming that the "entrepreneurial activity among migrant workers is 40% higher than among the native population of the U.S."

If that’s the case, wouldn’t Calderon prefer those Mexicans were living and starting businesses in Mexico? [Vdare.com note: That's not the case—the Kauffman Foundation's report says specifically that "The majority of these immigrant entrepreneurs came from India, United Kingdom, China, Taiwan, Japan and Germany.â€

If you are an illegal alien who feels uncomforable getting your legal defense from a network of lawyers aligned with a government headed by a President from the Partida por Accion Nacional no te preocupes. There is going to be a second national network of lawyers aligned with the opposition Partida por Revolucionaria Democracia.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this I picked up from a group I belong to:

I don't mean to mix apples and oranges here and I know that this has been posted before. Thought I'd post an excerpt fom it again as a reminder of how the U.S. (and yes, Canada too) have been mishandling the subject of immigration. I'll preface it by saying that I whole-heartedly agree with Williams on this one ......

These are strong words of Robin Williams; Some perhaps a bit strong, but certainly worth considering.

"All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
    leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!!"

"All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers."

"No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby."

".......... The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE"

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses'. She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '

long post -what was the question/
    Banned

""As president, what would you do about Mexican diplomatic meddling in America’s domestic affairs?"
    I read this article earlier this morning and thought that would be an excellent question to ask a candidate. I'd like to know what they would do, SINCE OUR OWN PRESIDENT WON'T SPEAK UP.

PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE WORST EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. He knows this is on the minds of most Americans and he should comment on it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    long post -what was the question/
    The question is why we are giving the country of mexico so much
    freedom to meddle in our affairs without our govt calling them
    on it or telling them to knock it off