Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Session, Ensign,Kyle, Cornyn, Byrd, Isakson

Session, Ensign,Kyle, Cornyn, Byrd, Isakson etc, has been trying so very hard to stop Kennedy, Reid, Clinton, Graham, etc from giving our country away.
    We need to let them know how very much we appreciate them and we will not forget how hard they fought for us.
    Pray for our beloved country.

they will be left standing once the dust settles provided the rest of America wakes up
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I do...weekly, let Cornyn know....he's one of my senators....

I have called Sessions a couple of times with pats on the back...this morning called again and thanked him. Told him I hoped he would run for president as he would have tremendous support for that option. His aide said it's possible....I liked that.

I called Sen. Hutchison and told them I hadn't appreciated her vote for cloture as this bill wasn't nearly ready to vote on...Aide sez " It's time to stop the amendments on this bill and send it to the house which is more conservative and let it be worked out in committee"...yep...that's what she said...in other words let's put this on the shoulders of people who will be voted out of office if this crap we've let get past us gets voted in..snarlllll....I don't think they've well begun as they have no idea how many people they're discussing amnesty for...or what the cost will be...snarrrrllllll

MJ

I played the bad cop with Hutchinson and Cornyn. I said if you Vote Yes for guest worker amnesty S2611 and it passes the House, I will vote No for you at election time.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    I have called Sessions a couple of times with pats on the back...this morning called again and thanked him. Told him I hoped he would run for president as he would have tremendous support for that option. His aide said it's possible....I liked that.
    MJ
    that's good to know, I'm glad he isn't dependant on the Senate, it makes things easier. When a politician is only worried about re-election, there's always a conflict of interests
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"