Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions On CSPAN2 Now!!!!

He's talking about immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Can we get a play by play?

If someone could log some of what he is saying in this thread, I would appreciate it. I have 2 appointments this morning. I have to leave for the first one in a few minutes and the other one at 11:00 PT.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is talking about the history of immigration and how they lawfully came and learned our language. He is comparing the current situation and how it's not working.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

He is looking at a report. Not sure what report, I missed it.

Where is Phred when we need him??

Add additional illegal overstayers than is currently the law. Lots of temp visa programs and the illegals will stay. Likely to increase the number of illegal immigrants from H1B programs and guesworkers.

1.3 million overstays in 2027. Double illegal overflows . . . 13% reduction. That is not what we promised to do, that is not acceptable. I wish it was not so. I wish we did better to fix illegal immigration.

Pointed out flaw after flaw. 13% reduction is not right and we cannot pass this bill. Urge colleages no matter how much you want to see reform, I must tell you it will not work. We should not pass it.

Once again, promise more than this . . secure borders . . end lawlessness. This is a national imperative. People are angry.

Mr. President, another promise from the bill:
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Not working, as in "not assimilating"?

Not working, as in "bearers of false documents" and "identity theft"?

Not working, as in "send money out of America to the home country to raise THEIR economy?

Not working, as in a burden to our Nation as they use and abuse our benefits and our riches?

Not working, as in high crime, DUIs, murders, gang-related violence?

Not working, as in they think they deserve American rights because-they're-here?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Were promised a merit based system. Canada 60% people come on merit based. Speak language, have education, you get more points. We are attempting this. Our enforcement in the bill does not promote this. It would not increase the percentage of immigrants coming here based on skill until 9 years after passage. Merit based on 18% on first five years. Not enough for skilled immigration. It is not strong enough move and great dissapointment.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70035

Let's move to this one place for summary of CSPAN2. It will get too confusing with two messages going on it!! Thanks.

April
    He is outing his fellow senators by saying there was a pact by certain member to push this bill through no matter what, and no matter how bad it is and that is just not right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast