Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I keep hoping SOMEONE will get mad enough to really start telling the public things they don't want to get out. There are people that sit in these seats that are good...like Sessions and more....tell it all. America will back those that tell the truth to save the country!!! We need the truth to come out and investigations to be done and get to the bottom of things!!!!
    They are totally trying to eliminate the American public from having ANY say!!! It is absolutely ABSURD!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's the word about tomorrow? Will this debate be on TV? What CH, and time? This is new to me, I'm not use to watching TV during the daytime.
    I think the last time I did that is when I was a kid and my mother watched "As the World Turned".
    ------------------------

JAK
    I usually get it on the internet here...
    http://www.c-span.org/

scroll down then click on watch. It has been on c-span 2 lately.

Good night all...see you tomorrow!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I keep hoping SOMEONE will get mad enough to really start telling the public things they don't want to get out. There are people that sit in these seats that are good...like Sessions and more....tell it all. America will back those that tell the truth to save the country!!! We need the truth to come out and investigations to be done and get to the bottom of things!!!!
    They are totally trying to eliminate the American public from having ANY say!!! It is absolutely ABSURD!!!!!!!
    Speaking of which, where in the hell is the "Senate Oversight Committee"?
    Or which ever Committee that works as an "Internal Affair" for Law Enfocement.
    ------------------------

Thanks JAK,
    Nity- Nite.
    ------------------------

Re: Sessions Is Seeing Red

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Senator Sessions is on the floor giving them all hell. He's holding the letter from the border patrol in his hand . I sent him a copy of it yyesterday. It may be the one I sent him.
    Hey tinybobidaho...can you send me a copy of that Border Patrol report!? I would love to see it, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12