Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Sester Farms, Hiring Illegals?

This company appears to be a nationwide group, with nursery farms all over the country. We live near one of these farms, it is on the way out to a park we have been going to recently.

On our way out to this park one of the first times, we thought we had recognized some of our illegal neighbors cars parked in the employee area. The second time, we were sure of it and our son called out he saw at least one of the guys who lives here. The third time, not only did we see cars we recognized, as well, we saw our direct neighbor driving a tractor!!

I contacted Sester Farms in an email, asking them what their hiring policies were, and did they knowingly hire illegals, and if so did they realize they are directly breaking the law. I then quoted the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, showing that all it takes to break that law is to have sufficient knowledge that the person they are hiring might be an illegal. I also gave them the number for the S.A.V.E. program so they could call and verify who they are hiring.

I sent that email on Satuday Evening, and so far they have not responded. Now here is a twist to this story. My brother used to deliver propane, and made deliveries to Sester, he asked the guy who was apparently the manager (when he signed for the delivery) why they hired the illegals? The guy said "they are hard workers", to which my brother told him "any person will work hard if you pay them sufficiently for their efforts and time, according to a decent standard of living, and of course these guys who are illegal, you are paying them 3 or 4 times what they were making in their own countries, of course they'll work hard". He also told this guy that he was cheating Americans out of jobs just so they could pocket extra money instead of paying Americans a decent living wage.

So, we can be pretty much assured that Sester Farms hires illegal aliens. This is the one near my home, they also have a nationwide website that has farms near where you all might live. Let them know how you feel.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should also be turned into ICE!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I have added them to the wehirealiens.com site, you might see them shortly on their. As well wehirealiens also send this info to ICE and INS.

It is a sad day when Americans sell out to line their own pockets. I am disgusted personally, one of our own local farms (they have a nationwide operation, but the farm is here) gone traitor to their own fellow countrymen.

My mother told me it used to be that these farmers outside of town used to have a bus come in and not only get kids to pick berries in their fields (my mother used to drop all 6 of us off at 7am in the summer at one of the local fields, and we'd end at her lunch hour, about 1pm) and also they would pick-up many homeless men to do some of the heavier work, sometimes providing them with basic living conditions such as bunkhouses.

Now considering the unemployment rate among Oregon males, and the number of homeless (this is a direct result of the first statement), you'd think they would want to hire these people first, give them a chance to have a job, at the very least.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Usually when you see long time businesses sell out after a good standing reputation has gotten them this far, it`s because of changing hands, management, or ownership.
    I`ve seen their name posted on "www.WeHireAliens.com"
    You said there nation wide but I can`t seem to find them located any where here in Ca.
    I receive alerts when ever new businesses are posted. You`d be surprised how many well known businesses are posted. People need to make others aware of that web site and pass their link around to everyone so they can read the reasons way their posted.
    ------------------------

Well the site I looked at shows them nationwide, but maybe that is that they have reps nationwide. They definitely ship nationwide, so maybe that was my mistake to think they had farms all over.

Wouldn't the list be shorter to just list those who do not hire illegals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately yes. It is kind of sad that it seems acceptable now to break the laws and hire illegals to save money and line those pockets.