SETTING THE STAGE FOR AMERICA'S DEGRADED FUTURE

By Frosty Wooldridge
December 13, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

Nobody wants to talk about how America faces ‘standard of living’ and ‘quality of life’ degradation within two decades. I cannot begin to understand the grandest taboo of all. When I do mention it, even Americans argue with me—in light of observable realities. They fail to understand the ‘exponential equation’ of endless growth.

By writing about severe consequences heading, like an Immigration Katrina, toward not just New Orleans five years ago, but every state in America—readers chastise me, and fellow writers, by the way! They feel my columns’ themes do not apply to them or wouldn’t happen to them. They are correct—it won’t happen to them—it will happen to their children.

If our nation continues thinking like the people of New Orleans—that it won’t happen to them—think again. Look at millions living in the earthquake arena of California. It is not a question of if, but when the 9.5 scale quake hits. New Orleans was not a question of if, but when. Same goes for those living in Florida’s hurricane alley. If you travel west, you see people building homes on the cliffs of California when contractors told them that rains would cause slides. They built anyway and look what happened the last two years during the rainy season. What about those building in fire areas of California? Did you not see their homes burn in the past two years?

What I seek to convey to the American public stems from my bicycle travels on six continents and through the most densely populated countries of the world. I’ve seen the misery, suffering, debasement of human living conditions and I’ve witnessed that once human numbers exceed carrying capacity, all life suffers. Examine China, India, Africa and Bangladesh for starters. They grow worse by the day. They can’t solve their problems once manifested.

Within a scant twenty-five years, through endless and relentless immigration, projections show the United States adding 70 million third world immigrants and their children. They race to America to escape their plights in their own countries, but their leaders NEVER solve the problems in their own civilizations. The third world adds a net gain of 80 million humans annually that it cannot water, feed or shelter. Another 1 billion humans every 13 years! Haiti provides a perfect example even before the earthquake.

One simple video by Roy Beck graphically shows you exactly what I am talking about: In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, “Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Ballsâ€