THE SHADOW PARTY: HOW GEORGE SOROS, HILLARY CLINTON, and SIXTIES RADICALS SEIZED CONTROL OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, by David Horowitz.

"THIS IS STOLEN LAND!"

"CHICANO POWER!"

"IF YOU THINK I'M ILLEGAL BECAUSE I'M MEXICAN, LEARN THE TRUE HISTORY BECAUSE I'M IN MY HOMELAND."

"WE DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDER, THE BORDER CROSSED US."

What interest does Soros"s Shadow Party have in encouraging MASS IMMIGRATION? One answer lies in voter demographics. The more immigrants enter the country, and the more quickly their citizenship is processed, the more voters the LEFT is likely to gain.

Even those immigrants whose sympathies lie with the Republican Party often vote Democratic for practical reasons. Most have relatives eager to join them in America, and they know that immigration policies will always be looser under a Democratic regime.

These "immigrants" are only a means to the end.

THE END IS POWER!

If anyone in government were REALLY concerned about Hispanic populations's well being, they would STOP illegal immigration because more IA drives down the wages currently available to IA even lower.

ITS ALL A STRATEGY FOR REGIME CHANGE. FOLKS....IT'S ALL ABOUT A REGIME CHANGE.

Obama need not worry about the millions of voters he lost by jamming HC down our throats.

HE WILL SIMPLY REPLACE THEM WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS AND MILLIONS OF FELONS.

Oh. But that would be BAD for America!!!

Try to remember something.

THIS WAS THE SAME BARRY SOETERO WHO SAT IN A BLACK SUPREMIST, MUSLIM ORIENTED CHURCH, THAT PREACHED EVERY WEEK...G** D*** America! OVER AND OVER FOR MORE THAN TWENTY YEARS.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, HOW HARD IS IT TO CONNECT THE DOTS WHEN OBAMA AND COMPANY ARE DOING IT FOR YOU

I HAVE POSTED THIS INFORMATION ON THE NATIONAL TPP WEBSITE.

WE NEED TO EDUCATE OURSELVES TO WHAT "TIME" IT IS.

I sincerley wish there was all the time in the world to draw your attention to these few "simple truths."

P.S. "Where's the certificate?"