Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Sharon Angle Ad "At your expense"

In this video, she states that she wants a lockbox so that govt can't raid our retirement. The words 'Lockbox Legislation' flashes on the screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBkHSnE1B4&NR=1

In this one, she claims SS is broken and it can't be fixed and that she wants to privatize it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4A6AIOwZGg&NR=1

I'll admit, anyone would be better than Ried, but this woman has no direction. Poor Nevada. Hope she' not a RINO or a globalist looking for a power grab.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'd take a palm reader over Harry Reid Angle has some extreme positions,but she backs us up on Illegal Immigration. That Is the number one topic for me... TS

SS is the largest Ponzi scheme of all time and can't be fixed. As with any P scheme those first in benefit but eventually the pyramid collapses and those last in lose everything they put in.

A lockbox savings account similar to a 401K for each individual is the only thing I can see as workable. YOU only get out what YOU put in and it's YOURS to pass on if YOU pass away at an early age.

Worked off the books most of your life? Tough Shite!

Just came to the USA after you turned 50 or later. No free ride for you!

Et Cetera, Et Cetrera, .....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well guess what.....she is the only game in town...it is easier to vote her out later if she doesn't show she works for her constituents...Harry Reid on the other hand WE ALL KNOW doesn't work for his Constituents and or our Country...

Sharron Angle is the only game in town. It totally amazes me how many people believe Mr Reid's commercials...and even people I thought had a brain....

Kathyet