Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She Can't Sleep at Night!

Law Abiding Legals? Oh Yeah?

The esteemed Senator Kennedy would have you know that, given H-5B visas and amnesty, the illegals will behave themselves and suddenly become law abiding.

Well, my my! Get yo crying towel ready.

Here's a legal resident now on the way to full citizenship, looking for sympathy after getting charged with CLASS-A ASSAULT.

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE DO SOMETHING? SHE CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by MariaG of the Immigration Portal Website
    My family and I have been in this country for 14 yrs. We all have permant residency, except for my father who got his citizenship in the past year. I was arrested in 2002 for fighting with my then boyfriend (now husband). I was charged with a couple of different things but when I signed the plead agreement they got rid of some of the charges and only charged me with Count A Assault (13-1203-A-1). I was sentenced to 1 day in jail, anger control program, and unsupervised probation for 1 yr. I did and complied with everything I was told. I was also told that the charges would be dismissed after I complied with their requirements. The only other incident I had was when I was 16 yrs old my Father had to pay a fine and I had to do community service because I shoplifted. I'm ashame of all of this and ofcourse I am now paying the consequences of my foolishness. With all of this mess where does it leave me as far as when I go to INS to get a new Green Card because I lost mine? Can they take away my residency? I'm assuming they'll deny my citizenship but I really don't care as long as I can stay in the US to raise my children... Please help me answer these questions so that my husband and I can sleep at night. I submitted my paperwork to INS to replace the card and my case is pending. My husband is afraid that when I show up to my appointment I won't be coming back home.... Thank you for your time and help.
    Not a problem for Maria, she has friends in high places in Washington. Communist La Raza will charge racism on her behalf.

Oh yeah, here's the link if anyone wants to read the rest of it.
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showth ... p?t=221694

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I'm assuming they'll deny my citizenship but I really don't care as long as I can stay in the US to raise my children...
    They really care about citizenship!!!?? It doesn't matter as long as she can hang around and nurse off the system.

I tell ya.....they just can't get the concept of breaking the law can they? Take a couple Tylenol PM's.

That's how I catch a couple winks while I'm worring about watching my country go to hell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

maybe when she does finally fall asleep..Freddy Kreuger will get her

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    maybe when she does finally fall asleep..Freddy Kreuger will get her
    Hi Patrick Henry,
    Yeah, great idea! Cool!

That's MariaG in the background.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I love it! ...send us a postcard when ya get there Maria ~

One two.. Freddy's coming for you...three four...better lock the door...five six..get the crucifix...seven eight..gonna stay up late...nine ten...never sleep again...

Does she live on Elm St.?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

She better find out if there's an Elm Street in Neuvo Laredo, Mexico!

Hi Sippy,

While I don't have much use for dogs,
    here's one that's trained to hunt down illegals.

Nice doggy! Ha! ha! ha!
    This dog is trained to point em the way South!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    One two.. Freddy's coming for you...three four...better lock the door...five six..get the crucifix...seven eight..gonna stay up late...nine ten...never sleep again...

If Freddy doesn't get her, the Chupacabra will!

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40312
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast