Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney is against any special amnesty pathways for IAs, and supports enforcement of laws. I'll vote for him over Giuliani or Huckabee any day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Romney adement about building the fence as Hunter is? That's really imortant!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If and when Tancredo quits I have a strong feeling
    he will get behind Mitt

He is the only one I feel is really meaning what he says simply
    by going off his past record from Mass

Not perfect but much better than the rest of the pack

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Is Romney adement about building the fence as Hunter is? That's really imortant!
    DEFINITELY!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Hunter and Tancredo don't have a shot. Romney does. And out of the top candidates, Romney has being trying to out-Tancredo Tancredo.

Romney has taken the baton from Tancredo. He has made the issue of immigration for the last two weeks.
    I agree...........I believe that the only reason he is not supporting/endorcing Hunter or Tancredo is due to their positions in the polls.

Romney then becomes the best choice.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    The time will come shortly where the whole of our orgs in the anti illegal movement will have to pick the right candidate

We did serious damage to our cause by not backing one person already

We got a curve ball with TAncredo , Hunter and Ron Paul all running
    Our people were splintered 3 ways

Instead of all of us picking one , we all choose to support one of the 3 , I believe this has hurt us and has left us with the Romney choice

Not that the Romney choice is that bad ,

It just could have been a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Romney is against any special amnesty pathways for IAs, and supports enforcement of laws. I'll vote for him over Giuliani or Huckabee any day.
    I could vote for Romney if it came down to it but cannot and will not vote
    for Giuliani, Huckabee and certainly not McCain. He says he "got the
    messsage" but thats too little too late.

I was thinking today this may be the first election that I will sit out since
    I was 21 and registered to vote. Guess I dated myself there.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Earlier this year before anyone actually announced they were running I saw Mitt Rommey and his wife on some talk show (I can't remember which one it was in the early morning hours). He actually spoke out about immigration and illegal aliens before it was the thing to do. I actually got the impression that both he and his wife were sincere.

I still say lou Dobbs know of an Independant who will come forward in 2008 and I really believe that is why he is pushing for people to register as and independant, I mean he is really pushing this and he would not do that with out a reason.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I could vote for Romney if it came down to it but cannot and will not vote for Giuliani, Huckabee and certainly not McCain. He says he "got the messsage" but thats too little too late.
    McCain still has not gotten the message. He openly says we have to "secure the borders first," and then do amnesty. We have to again make it clear: secure the border, enforce the laws period, and no form of any amnesty.

And please vote. If you don't, it's effectively a vote for the Dems or a Republican amnesty candidate like Giuliani or Huckabee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast