Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio DECLARES SUPPORT for Ramos and Compean!

On the "agentramos.blogspot.com" website this morning, I found a video of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Phoenix, AZ, making a speech. On THIS occasion, Sheriff Joe PUBLICLY UPHELD our PERSECUTED patriots Ramos and Compean! I was SO astonished and elated that a short time later, I PHONED Sheriff Joe's office and asked them to convey my DEEPEST appreciation to Sheriff Joe for his support of these good men! The receptionist was delighted and said Sheriff Joe will be VERY PLEASED to receive my message. Then I revealed that I had been publicly protesting for Ramos and Compean for the past 13 months in Dallas, TX, and the receptionist said Sheriff Joe will be quite pleased to hear THAT, too! All I can say is, Dear Mr. Loya and family--CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yet ANOTHER sign that God is on YOUR side!!! Look WHO He sent THIS time to be YOUR ally--NONE other than America's TOUGHEST lawman, SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO!!! WAY to GO, Sheriff Joe!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Joe's web site with email and phone

http://www.mcso.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Whatta guy!! You got to LOVE Sheriff Joe!!

Dig it! I will call Sheriff Joe's office and express my thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Is this the first time he's mentioned his support for Ramos and Compeon? Heck, I always assumed he supported them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Is this the first time he's mentioned his support for Ramos and Compeon? Heck, I always assumed he supported them.
    I think it's the first time he has talked about publicly. Knowing Sheriff Joe he probably always has and always will.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Love the Sheriff here, fine upstanding law man.

At least he does his job, that the people of Phoenix, has voted into office.

KOOBSTER

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersagainstillegalaliens.com

www.ridersUSA.com

Proud to be an AMERICAN

As an AMERICAN LAWMAN and PATRIOT, Sheriff Joe DOES do his job--to the DISMAY and DISGUST of the LAWBREAKER ILLEGALS and their supporters, but to the ADMIRATION and APPRECIATION of LAW-abiding FELLOW Americans and LEGAL residents!