Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Sheriff Joe .... Feds can pound sand

Just saw a new report right now on Fox news

It appears they have a document by ICE written 6 months before the Justice dept filed their first charges against sheriff Joe

It gives him a full and complete thumbs up on his procedures and how he runs his dept. Also that he was in great shape as far as dealing with the feds overall.

It won't stop Holder or his la raza handlers but it will make them look really stupid with this new lawsuit.

Good for Joe and thanks for the update. Looking stupid is par for the course with the oblabber admin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The first thing I look forward to is getting rid of this idiot moron president (not mine)

The second and third is when Nappy and Holder get a ticket to the unemployment line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an added note
    I think just about every American supports their president , be it dem or repub over the years , I did not get behind Clinton , didn't care for Bushes second term , I even forgave Jimmy Carter for being an idiot

But I did support their office and respected it weather it was my guy or not

With this bumbling oaf , I neither respect or support him in any way and I look forward to the day he is GONE.

Are the funds contributed to Jan Brewer's legal defense also going to help or support Joe Arpaio's legal fight needs? I couldn't find a web sight or snail mail with any info that is asking for donations. Somewhere, some place I thought I read or heard that Brewer predicted a cost of $4,000,000 (gulp) to see this thing to the end.