Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter

But it's important to note that Obama and his administration really jumped the gun on this issue. Instead of verifying for themselves the facts, they, it seems, chose to go along with Fox News. They're the people at the top! What the hell are they doing letting the media dictate their decisions.
    The fact is, Andrew Briebart effectively showed how Obama and the Democrats are using race baiting to spear the TEA Party and supporters of this movement. Why? Because WE stand in the way of the agenda he has been told to push.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHBVyjYi ... r_embedded

Briebart used the same tactics the left has been using for years. As he says, this is all about the smearing of the TEA Party.

Obama and his cronies were too busy trying to push their New World Order agenda on America while the NAACP had created a diversion and got caught at their own game. I have little doubt while the left, right and MSM are going at each others throats trying to prove who is the biggest racist Obama and his cronies are taking advantage of yet another diversion.

Rahm Emanuel: “You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Even Bill O'Reilly called for her resignation later that day and at the time the show was recorded the resignation hadn't even been made public. You would think O'Reilly of all people on Fox, would double check his facts.
    As should the USDA and the White House.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican

As should the USDA and the White House.
    I certainly agree just because of the double standards held by the White House.
    Certified Member

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can agree Breitbart may have used this video to play the blame game and prove a point about how the Obama administration is using anything and everything they can to smear patriotic Americans, but, BUT, he used this innicent woman for this, and it cause her troubles. This is something I cannot agree with. In the full vidoe, she goes on to say how she did what she did initially, but then realized she was wrong and it was not about race, but about any American in need, regardless of race. This is exactly the kind of moment that MLK worked so hard for.

Now what is behind this is the initial cheers from the NAACP audience when she mentioned her initial lack of help to the white farmer. They did not know she was leading up to a redeeming moment, but they cheered and laughed at the idea of NOT helping, this is the "something" to talk about, the crowd and their response.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I can agree Breitbart may have used this video to play the blame game and prove a point about how the Obama administration is using anything and everything they can to smear patriotic Americans, but, BUT, he used this innicent woman for this, and it cause her troubles. This is something I cannot agree with.
    AmericanElizabeth, you are absolutely right. However, remember that Obama has no friends. Even Al Sharpton pegged him from the beginning when he said "Obama is not black enough." Obama is using the NAACP and the black community for his own gains. Obama would sell his own mother if it helped him push his agenda on the USA. This woman was just collateral damage for him and I am sure he didn't lose a minute of sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Now what is behind this is the initial cheers from the NAACP audience when she mentioned her initial lack of help to the white farmer. They did not know she was leading up to a redeeming moment, but they cheered and laughed at the idea of NOT helping, this is the "something" to talk about, the crowd and their response.
    Yes, and it certainly does show the double standards the left uses against the TEA Party, which is what Briebart tried to point out in his NBC interview. Infiltrators show up at TEA Parties from the left carrying communist signs and and the left blames the TEA Party. A black man shows up at a TEA Party exercising his 2nd Amendment rights and they show the gun and the back of a man and claim is was a white supremacist.
    Certified Member

i think the lesson learned here , and it's one far too often lost on americans , is to get all of the information before you jump to conclusions ...

because we've had deccades of TV media that quickly summarize the situation for us and then move on to something else , too often we don't see the bigger picture ..

people forget that words , transcrips etc can EASILY be edited to show the aduiance what the creator of the media want's them to see ..

One thing that nobody seems to be talking about...

Shirley Sherrod says that the guy came into her office with a superior
    attitude. I wonder how much of her actions were based on his attitude
    and not about his race, even though his attitude and her reaction were
    racial in their origins because she felt he was looking down on her because
    he was white and she was black.

I know that if a black gang banger or a Mexican cholo came into my office
    all puffed up with attitude I'd probably do as little as possible to help them
    out. It wouldn't necessarily be based on their race but on their attitude.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12