Shock Poll Shows Kid Rock WIth A Huge Lead In The Michigan GOP Senate Primary
ALEX PFEIFFER
White House Correspondent
5:55 PM 07/28/2017

Popular musician Kid Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, has been flirting with a Senate run in Michigan and a poll out Friday shows him far ahead in the Republican primary and within the margin of error in the general election.

Ritchie has yet to decide whether to run for office, and released a statement on Wednesday about all the speculation in which he announced he is starting a non-profit group to encourage voter registration.

“One thing is for sure though…The democrats are ‘shattin’ in their pantaloons’ right now…and rightfully so!,” Richie said in the statement. “We will be scheduling a press conference in the next 6 weeks or so to address this issue amongst others, and if I decide to throw my hat in the ring for US Senate, believe me… it’s game on mthrfkers.”

The poll released by Trafalgar Group shows that indeed it will be “game on” if Ritchie runs. The musician leads among potential Republican candidates with 49.62 percent. In second is “undecided” with 28.10 percent.

In a general election match-up, Democratic incumbent Sen. Debbie Stabenow leads with 43.37 percent and Ritchie is at 41.17 percent. However, when including voters who are leaning towards either candidate, Ritchie leads with 48.6 percent and Stabenow is at 46.09 percent.

The poll was conducted between July 25 and July 27. There were 1078 respondents and it has a margin of error of 3.06 percent.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/sh...enate-primary/