Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: SHOCK: Voters learn that Cruz was born in Canada. Iowan’s wonder what else Cruz hides

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOCK: Voters learn that Cruz was born in Canada. Iowan’s wonder what else Cruz hides

SHOCK: Voters learn that Cruz was born in Canada. Iowan’s wonder what else Cruz hides
    By Voltova Dmitri -
    January 6, 2016

Ted Cruz does a great job at pretending that he is a southerner, but voters are surprised (not pleasantly) by the fact that he is a Canadian, and only recently ditched his citizenship in Canada in 2014 when he realized that a Canadian passport would be a liability.

“I can’t support Cruz anymore,” said Justin Squires, a pool cleaner in Dubuque, “If I’m against Obama’s birth questions, I’d be a hypocrite to support ‘Ted’.”

“Really really wished ‘ted’ would have put this to rest” said Anna Kubes, of Germain Iowa, “what else is he hiding?”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ruz-birtherism

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter, who once dismissed birthers as “cranks,” suggested Wednesday that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) may be ineligible for the presidency because he is not a “natural born citizen.”

In a series of tweets, Coulter, an ardent anti-immigration advocate, suggested that Cruz was not a “natural born citizen,” a requirement to run for President outlined in the Constitution:

In 2009, she also dismissed those who questioned whether President Barack Obama actually was born in the United States as “a few cranks” who were an embarrassment to the Republican Party.

Coulter’s dramatic reversal on Cruz’s eligibility to be President closely mirrored that of his GOP presidential rival Donald Trump, who was once an outspoken Obama birther.

Though Trump told ABC in September that Cruz’s presidential eligibility was valid and had been “checked out by every attorney,” he suggested in a Tuesday Washington Post interview that Cruz could be “tied up in court for two years” over his citizenship status.

As for Cruz, he dismissed these accusations as “political noise” on Wednesday, insisting that the matter was “settled law.”

TG Facebook Comments

Jerry Emery · Sorry, it's private at None of your Business
    Anyone who did not know that he was Canadian born already, quite frankly, is not smart enough nor inquisitive enough to vote.
    Like · Reply · 52 · Jan 6, 2016 11:30pm · Edited

Anita Heath
    All we have to do is look at Obama. For me to vote for them, they have to have 2 american parents who actually live in the U.S. They need to have U.S. interests only. No ties to another country.
    Like · Reply · 18 · Jan 7, 2016 4:31am

Jackie Sagerer McGuckin · Accouting dept general office work at Newsweek
    Yo can be born in any country if one parent is a U.SA born he is a citizen but
    to be president I believe you should be born here with all your loyalties here
    I would not vote for him vote for true Americans there are eniugh of them to vote for
    he might be a good man but wrong birth place
    Like · Reply · 14 · Jan 7, 2016 2:58am

Ralph DeWitt
    Not according to the language in the Constitution, it says you must be naturally born citizen born in the USA. Otherwise for example a Saudi woman who had sex with an American GI, got pregnant GI went home and child raised as Muslim Jihadist, then taught English and studied American ways and planted here in school using fathers name maybe even has met father and assimilates but has ulterior motives and becomes a great organizer and people and meets the right people through secret networks and runs and becomes a Senator and then runs and becomes President andv infiltrates the whitehouse bringing with him secretly more jihadists and then goes about taking over our country and messing up ourcway of life by disregarding our laws by waving his pen...Much like that Muslim in the White House now!
    Like · Reply · 31 · Jan 7, 2016 6:13am

Richard W. Clason
    Why doe the Constitution say PARENTS in the plural and not parent in the singular? IF you truly believe that, then you are as much a traitor as 0bama, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Romney, Santorum and the rest of teh iberals who came up iwth that lie!!!
    Like · Reply · 7 · Jan 7, 2016 10:19am

Katherine Guidry · University of New Mexico
    Ralph DeWitt ....step away from the FOX channel...it is not becoming
    Like · Reply · 2 · Jan 7, 2016 12:53pm
    Show 6 more replies in this thread

Michele Crouthamel
    You cannot be a citizen of another country and be a Natural Born Citizen. According to Cruz's father, he and his wife became Canadian citizens before Ted was born, negating any American citizenship. i have yet to see Cruz's American Born Abroad papers that should have been filed with the US embassy by mother and if not, Cruz needed to file upon becoming an adult! Guess we will never see anymore anything since he has SEALED his records. Uncanny, that is an Obama did the same thing!! NBC = born of 2 citizen parents in or on US soil or Territory. At the very most he is a naturalized citizen whi...See More
    Like · Reply · 16 · Jan 7, 2016 9:19am · Edited

Barbara Swisher · Works at Self-Employed
    Michele, I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your message regarding Cruz. I, also believe he is not a U.S. Citizen, Natural born or otherwise.
    Like · Reply · 10 · Jan 7, 2016 11:59am

Vincent Vane · University of Maryland University College
    Where can I find the info that Cruz's parents were Canadian at the time of his birth? Or his mother anyway. I was under the impression that his father wasn't an American but wasn't aware that his mother had become a Canadian.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 13 hrs · Edited

Marilyn Ledbetter- Kossow · Background extra at Film & Television Industry
    I'm a Cruz fan but to be president you are suppose to be born on US soil to 2 American parents, Cruz wasn't really no different than Obama. But Rubio is any worse. Yes he was born on US soil but to 2 immigrants that were not US citizens he is a birther baby that their parents came here to give birth. He said his parent came to run from Castro take over. NO Castro took over in 1959 they came here in 1956 so he lied.
    Like · Reply · 16 · Jan 7, 2016 6:45am

Dale Jackson Sr. · Central Texas College
    Not true, this issue can up years ago When I was stationed in GERMANY. Children born outside of the United States to parents were one or both are military are considered U.S. citizens, the key word is military of government employees, diplomatic core.
    Like · Reply · 8 · Jan 7, 2016 9:03am

Marilyn Ledbetter- Kossow · Background extra at Film & Television Industry
    Dale Jackson Sr. Military are different US military in other country's on based or delivered at military hospitals that is American soil same as in or on embassy grounds
    Like · Reply · 6 · Jan 7, 2016 11:26am

Barbara Swisher · Works at Self-Employed
    Rubio is an immature ass, he talks like a politician, acts like a Rino & votes like a Democrat!!!! My mind is made up, I'm voting for TRUMP!!!!!
    Like · Reply · 13 · Jan 7, 2016 11:50am
    Show 3 more replies in this thread

Beth Dove Allyson Vickery
    He never answered it either only in sluffing off the subject!! Cruz has other issues as well thats not the only one check outbthe BS-B11-B Visa's from india rgat are sucking off americans, Cruz just requested couple months ago 550k more to come to the United States taking jobs and sucking off Americans!!! He also blocked a bill couple weeks sgo giving our much deserved vets A increase in their Pension and Health care first in 8 years!! Rubio blocked also!! So before you vote for this bullshit artist please check him out!!! Check his senate votes in texas!!
    Like · Reply · 20 · Jan 6, 2016 8:14pm

Barbara Haney
    On numerous occasions during Sen Cruz's senate race, he said he was not a natural born citizen of the United States. He knows he is not. He is a fraud. How can you be "pro Constitution" and then ignore this issue!!
    Like · Reply · 6 · Jan 7, 2016 12:17pm

Joann Reda · Owner at Self-Employed
    Are you people SERIOUS? He has NEVER tried to haide that fact. You should really check your facts before flapping your yapper and making yourselves look like idiots! And a lot more should learn to read the Constitution!
    Like · Reply · 5 · Jan 7, 2016 1:13pm · Edited

Robbie Martin · Works at Retired
    Ted Cruz is not a "Natural Born Citizen"......You need both parents to be US Citizens...Cruz only has one US Citizens........The Contitution says "Parents" plural more than 1 parents.............Rubio is not eligible either, both of his parents are Cuban, not US Citizens. Check it out at the link below.

http://www.thepostemail.com/.../of-naturalized-and.../
    Like · Reply · 11 · Jan 6, 2016 10:28pm

Frances Chute Quinn · Broker at Self-Employed
    then obviously obama is a fraud because his father was not a us citizen and we are not even sure where he was born. to this day he has never probided a legal birth certificate.......
    Like · Reply · 16 · Jan 6, 2016 10:56pm

Sharon Broadway Chandler
    Rubio was burn in u.s he is a citizen
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 6, 2016 11:49pm

Rebecca Brazell-Woodall
    Robby Martin, you are so wrong. You only need ONE parent to be born in the USA, not both. Many of our military troops who have been deployed overseas had children born overseas that are considered to be natural born USA citizens. They may hold DUAL citizenship. They only need one parent to be an American citizen. The writer of the article you give a link to is incorrect also. I know for sure that only one parent needs to be born in America. My stepson is a natural born citizen because his father (my husband) was an American soldier stationed in Okinawa Japan. My stepson's mother is Japanese. ...See More
    Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 7, 2016 1:17am · Edited
    Show 10 more replies in this thread

Gregg Stebbins · Northeast Alabama State Junior College
    Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The Twelfth Amendment states, "No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of Pres...See More
    Like · Reply · 2 · Jan 7, 2016 9:56am · Edited

Katharine Fly · Clovis, New Mexico
    From the Harvard Law Review: The Constitution directly addresses the minimum qualifications necessary to serve as President. In addition to requiring thirty-five years of age and fourteen years of residency, the Constitution limits the presidency to “a natural born Citizen.”1× All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase “natural born Citizen” has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time. And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

Ray Perry · Harverd by the Trinity (TCJC)
    Cruz has never concealed the facts of his birth, unlike 'The Kenyan'. Anyone who is unaware of those facts after all this time is too stupid to be voting anyway. I would like to point out that this article is VERY MISLEADING in how it characterizes those facts. It flatly calls Cruz a 'Canadian'. That is a damnable lie from damnable liars who never challeged the truths of "The Kenyan's" birth and citizenship. Cruz was a DUAL CITIZEN, not merely a 'Canadian'. He was removed from Canada by his AMERICAN mother and father when he was a toddler, and may well not have been aware that he was a dual citizen until those who never vetted 'The Kenyan' thoroughly vetted him. Their acquiesence of 'The Kenyan' on the one hand compared to their diligence on Cruz reveals the fact that thery are ill-motivated and oppose Cruz for ulterior reasons which have nothing to do with his citizenship or lack of.
    Like · Reply · 4 · Jan 7, 2016 8:11am

Muriel Katz · Works at Self-Employed
    Obama was born in another country and had only one parent who was an American citizen.
    Cruz was born in another country and had only one parent who was supposedly an American citizen...although no proof has been provided.

Obama claims he has studied the Constitution extensively.
    Cruz claims he has studied the Constitution extensively.

Obama stated he is, indeed, eligible to be President.
    Cruz stated he is, indeed, eligible to be President.

Obama sealed his records so nobody could see them. WHY?!...See More
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 12:47pm

Theresa Lorenc
    Ted Cruz is very smart, I would think he would know if he could run or not. He would have been proven unqualified by now.
    Like · Reply · 2 · Jan 7, 2016 3:58am

Judi Trinkle · L AND M High School
    Unfortunstely none of this was done with obama, n hes still in there n never even profucing a birth certificate!!
    Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 7, 2016 5:52am

Miki Booth · Aiea High School
    He is smart. He's a slick politician.
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 11:26am

Muriel Katz · Works at Self-Employed
    Yup, Ted Cruz is smart enough to know that if he keeps telling you how smart he is about our Constitution, you'll swallow it hook, line and sinker.

The guy wants to be PRESIDENT!

OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO SAY HE'S ELIGIBLE!!

DUH!!!!
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 12:32pm

Steve Whitcomb · Pilot at Self-Employed
    The emporur has not proven he is American born as required, and still became ruler and all powerful. So why is it an issue with Ted? Double standard.
    Like · Reply · 15 hrs

Dick Black · Atlanta, Georgia
    I can gladly point out why Cruz is not either natural born and arguably not even a citizen.
    There have been a number of opinions that cite section 301 the Immigration and Nationality act of 1952 (also codified as sec 301 [8 USC 1401], which states that Cruz is a citizen because he is a child born abroad to one US parent and one national. That is section 301(d). They are deceptive right off the bat as Cruz would fall under 301(g). One US parent and one Alien. This is important to note.
    We have 3 nations at play here. Until 2005, Cruz's Father was not a naturalized US citizen. In fact he was o...See More
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 8, 2016 2:06am

Martha Hale · Northern Area
    See now we start with the lies.Just like Hillary you have to lie to try to get ahead,but, we the people do not like theses actions, so it probably will not be a good idea to start with the lies.
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 5:47pm

John LiPari
    shocked huh? i wonder how they will feel when they find out that ted cruz is funded by wall street and billionaire hedge fund backers, with his council on foreign relations/goldman sachs wife doing the fundraising. ted cruz has accepted the largest % of money from wall street donors of any candidate running in this race. ted cruz is bought and paid for by wall street. the only reason ted cruz even gets tv time, is because the mainstream media is controlled by the council on foreign relations and his wife is a former council on foreign relations member. ted cruz is as establishment as they come and has been his entire career, from the time he worked for the bush campaign. i'll stick with RAND PAUL. ted cruz just steals all his ideas to gain votes anyway.
    Like · Reply · 13 hrs

Scott Jackson · Michigan State University
    Unfortunately, the Constitution never defined what exactly the term "naturally born citizen" actually means.
    Like · Reply · Jan 7, 2016 7:52am
    Geary M. Rowell
    How has he been hiding this? It has been common knowledge as long as I have known about him. Being born anywhere in the world of a parent who is an American citizen makes one a citizen. For crying out loud, women come into this country every day to squirt out a baby so it will be an American citizen.
    Like · Reply · Jan 8, 2016 2:20pm

Gina Smith Mercer · Valley
    Just get rid of Zero. NOBODY as POTUS would be better. If Obama can be born in Kenya, Cruz can be born in Canada. RUBIO born to ILLEGALS at the time, so he shouldn't run, either. Funny how the Left just went off on those of us who won't back off the Obama truth of Kenya, yet they are fully ready to get rid of all Conservative candidates. There are two ways to solve every problem this nation has: Death to Liberalism, Death to Islam. Both groups worship Satan because we KNOW they hate God and Jesus, so Satan is it by default. The unsaved need not attack me about God, because it will be an unfair fight, and I can't do that to you. It's such a waste of my time when those who love God and Jesus are happy to hear all about Them. Nobody's salvation is under my authority, you have to get your own. I have a pretty good pile of dog crap in my back yard. I truly believe it would do a better job in the Oval Office than our politicians.
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 8:26am

Rob McNeil · Why do u care at None of your damn Business
    Cruz and Rubio are currently being sued for elligibilty http://www.912communique.com/.../ballot-access-lawsuit...
    Like · Reply · 11 · Jan 6, 2016 5:18pm

Deborah Hester
    he was 5-yrs old when his parents got US Citizenship
    Like · Reply · 4 · Jan 6, 2016 9:50pm
    Theresa Lorenc
    He never hid it, this is a JOKE!
    Like · Reply · 4 · Jan 6, 2016 6:54pm

Judy Ann Kinney · Maria Regina High School
    This is't news - its been out front he was born Canadian for years - where's the surprise folks?
    Like · Reply · 5 · Jan 6, 2016 8:28pm

Frances Chute Quinn · Broker at Self-Employed
    Judy Ann Kinney the surprise is, if he is not a natural born citizen why is he running. already three states don't want to let him on the ballot based on this information. my question is why has this not been resolved. i like ted cruz but the more i read on the subject the more i feel he and rubio and jindal, none of who are naturalized citizens born in this country of citizen parents. rubio and jindal are anchor babies whose parents were not citizens at the time of their birth.
    Like · Reply · 8 · Jan 6, 2016 10:59pm

Dan Sugrue · Owner/Attorney at Law Offices of Daniel J. Sugrue, Ltd.
    Frances Chute Quinn the law is very clear, if your mother is an American citizen, then you're a natural born citizen, no matter where you're born.
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 1:15am

Katherine Guidry · University of New Mexico
    his mother did not become an american for four years after he was born...so technically he can not be president
    Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 7, 2016 8:30am

Frank Livingston · Waynesville, MO
    Name me ONE senate politician willing to address how we will be destroyed from within by our enemy, the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD! What is the difference between these Muslim groups: Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State/Islamic Caliphate/Daesh, Al Nusra, Al Shabab, and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)?

They all want to form a GLOBAL Caliphate, an Ummah ruled by Shariah/Islamic law which is a common denominator but the real difference is the time to reach a global Caliphate and the ...See More
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 6:20am

Tara Vargas
    15 reasons we know #TedCruz is establishment -

1.Ted Cruz proposes "Legal Status for 11+ Million Illegals, Double Legal Immigration"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnu...ature=youtu.be

2. Ted Cruz proposes minimum H-1B(foreign workers who take our jobs) wage increase from $100,000 to $110,000.

http://www.computerworld.com/.../sen...wants......See More
    Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 7, 2016 8:05am

Jackie Sagerer McGuckin · Accouting dept general office work at Newsweek
    Why would anyone vote for someone who has sealed records what is he
    hidding?
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 8, 2016 4:02am

Beth Cabiad · Mercy School of Nursing
    I have know since Ted Cruz ran for the senate from Texas he was Canadian born. If you know any thing about his story, you know this. It's clear in his book. This has not been hidden by Cruz. Is it his fault people choose not to know? I think not!
    Like · Reply · Jan 8, 2016 9:41pm

Leigh Patrick Sullivan
    So well 'hidden' that it took 1.2 seconds to read the info on his wiki page. Seriously, people....
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 10:16am

Aileen M Biesiadecki
    http://northamericanlawcenter.org/te...in-the-u-s.../
    Like · Reply · Jan 6, 2016 5:20pm

Jean Howard
    I am not a Cruz fan, but I do believe him to be a Natural Born US Citizen, because his Mother was. That is unless his Mother had renounced her US Citizenship for a Canadian one. So far I have seen NO proof she ever did.
    Like · Reply · Jan 7, 2016 12:36am · Edited

Aileen M Biesiadecki
    Jean Howard, so far I have seen no proof of his or her citizenship and the fact that he sealed his records is as disturbing as Obama's.
    Like · Reply · 3 · Jan 7, 2016 4:45am

Aileen M Biesiadecki
    A Canadian birth certificate claiming someone is an American is not enough.
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jan 7, 2016 12:38pm
    Facebook Comments Plugin

More comments click on link

http://prntly.com/blog/?p=3971
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Aileen M Biesiadecki
    A Canadian birth certificate claiming someone is an American is not enough.
    Correct. It sure isn't.

Yes, the people who commented and stated that natural born citizen under Article II of Constitution means born in the US to 2 US citizens are absolutely right. We've all known that our whole lives. Now is no time to start cheating. We've already seen what that does to our country with the Great Obama Exception. We don't need or want another one, ever.

Uphold the Constitution. If you were not born in the USA to 2 US citizen parents, then you are not qualified under Article II of the US Constitution to be President or Vice President, because you are not a natural born citizen. You may be a citizen born abroad, you may be a 14th Amendment citizen, you may be a citizen though another vehicle provided by our Naturalization Laws from time to time, but you are not a natural born citizen and can't be sworn into Office.

Do not put your personal career aspirations above our Constitution and the best interest of our nation. Step away, step down, resign, withdraw, whatever to remove yourself so our country is not at risk and our people are not disputing and arguing or in turmoil over your career ambitions.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Wow, you're now screaming in desperation just like Trump (LOL). Many of these folks could work as cashiers at a 7-ll or be that person that stamps your hand at the local go-go bar for all we know. Not exactly experts in the arena of constitutional law. Almost every expert I've read from has said Cruz is eligible and the one or two that didn't has said more than likely he's eligible. Not one of them has said he is not eligible. For anyone willing to do the research, the answer is right there at their finger tips ....... it's called google.

Carrying on this charade is a fruitless endeavor (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Wow, you're now screaming in desperation just like Trump (LOL). Many of these folks could work as cashiers at a 7-ll or be that person that stamps your hand at the local go-go bar for all we know. Not exactly experts in the arena of constitutional law. Almost every expert I've read from has said Cruz is eligible and the one or two that didn't has said more than likely he's eligible. Not one of them has said he is not eligible. For anyone willing to do the research, the answer is right there at their finger tips ....... it's called google.

Carrying on this charade is a fruitless endeavor (IMO).
    That's the second time you've tried to put down the voters. That's a strangely "elitist" arrogant view of our fine citizens. You go ahead and stick with your "experts". The beautiful thing about our country is experts are no more important in elections than the cashier at the 7-11. Voters determine the outcome of elections and now that they're getting all the facts, I'm sure they will do just that.

Being a Torch Carrier for foreign-born Cruz is a fruitless endeavor, because he can't be #1 or #2. He's part of the 42 million foreign-borns all our anti-immigration organizations publish great concern about! Same with Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal.

Like Trump said, "It's War". And this time Ted Cruz's reciting scripture at Town Halls and telling volunteers to "strap on the armor of God" in his robo-calls to suck donations out of people isn't going to help him one bit, not even a little bit. In fact, some who have donated could rightly demand their money back.

Hey disenchanted Cruz supporters, if you gave money without knowing he was from Canada and his father was a foreign national, you CAN DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK, it's the epitome of voter donation fraud.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-10-2016 at 06:36 AM.

Oh yeah, and there's another thing the Iowans should know. His name isn't Ted. It's Rafael.

Personally I find this headline disingenuous. That Ted Cruz was born in Canada has been a well known, and not hidden, fact for years.

I don't think most people ever heard of him until he started running for President.

MW
    Judy wrote:

That's the second time you've tried to put down the voters. That's a strangely "elitist" arrogant view of our fine citizens. You go ahead and stick with your "experts". The beautiful thing about our country is experts are no more important in elections than the cashier at the 7-11. Voters determine the outcome of elections and now that they're getting all the facts, I'm sure they will do just that.
    One things for sure, your ability to obfuscate and twist the facts hasn't gone unnoticed by me. I never said the legal experts reporting Cruz eligible were more important than any other voter. What I said was:

Many of these folks could work as cashiers at a 7-ll or be that person that stamps your hand at the local go-go bar for all we know. Not exactly experts in the arena of constitutional law.
    Now to most folks reading that, it will be comprehended exactly as it was intended. If you want expert advice on a topic, you go to an expert in that area of study. for example, if you want a technical mechanical engineering question answered, you're probably going to someone trained in that field. On the other hand, if I have leaky faucet, I'm probably better off seeking out a plumber. Whomever I seek for whatever reason doesn't mean I think any less of that cashier over at the Stop -N-Shop, it just means he's not normally going to be the person I seek out for advice unless my question pertains to cashiering.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Now to most folks reading that, it will be comprehended exactly as it was intended. If you want expert advice on a topic, you go to an expert in that area of study. for example, if you want a technical mechanical engineering question answered, you're probably going to someone trained in that field. On the other hand, if I have leaky faucet, I'm probably better off seeking out a plumber. Whomever I seek for whatever reason doesn't mean I think any less of that cashier over at the Stop -N-Shop, it just means he's not normally going to be the person I seek out for advice unless my question pertains to cashiering.
    What exactly is it that you're seeking advice about?

Anyone who didn't know that Cruz was born in Canada has been hiding in a cave somewhere or doesn't care enough about the Presidency to be following the candidates. People need to be paying attention, not just pulling a candidate out of the air a week before the election! No wonder this country is going to heck in a hand basket!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast