Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocker-Mexico Costs of Living

http://www.mexconnect/mex/stevi1.html

A middle class family of four lives on about $250 to $300 a month all over Mexico. They rent a two bedroom apartment, maybe have an old car, and look very respectful. Just like in America, they talk about the hardships of raising a family and the high cost of living. It is not an easy life but they find happiness and joy facing life's tough choices living in a country struggling with infrastructure and economic development.
    At 1.86 and hour, that's about 300 bucks a month. So, we are either getting the poorest and most illiterate of the bunch or they are just not satisfied with a middle class life. Also, according to Mexican govt., they need 100,000 workers in factories along the border. SO, just where are the starving children? Have you ever seen any pictures? Or, is there another motive?

The Mexican Health Department in a survey of the 103 million people in Mexico found roughly 500,000 with life threatening malnutrition. The motive is not fighting starvation it is getting more material goods, everybody
    would like a new car, appliances, a modern house, etc.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's amazing how this BIG LIE has been fostered. Yep, I agree....they just want more stuff. Thanks to American TV! I used to want more stuff also, but I figured out that "Stuff" just brings on more worries and stress. Hell, I once told my sister I was going to boil it down so I could put everything I had in the truck of my car. If you've ever moved, which I'm facing now, then you know what I'm talking about! BTW, I'm moving cuz, I can't stand the noise and garbage from the Illegals anymore.

Thank you for finding that information, gofer.

I tried to make that point in another thread but I didnt' have any concrete facts other than what I know from personal experience to back it up.

Basically, all they are doing by coming here is driving our wages down and our prices up because there are way too many of them to avoid making a great disparity between supply and demand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The Mexican Health Department in a survey of the 103 million people in Mexico found roughly 500,000 with life threatening malnutrition.
    Yes, and these 500,000 are Native Mexican Indians that are heavily oppressed in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if you searched around enough, you would find that there are probably as many American citizens suffering from malnutrition. Malnutrition is a broad term. Some people, and I know plenty of them, refuse to eat certain things they need in order to have a balanced diet. Some can't get the things they need to have a balanced diet. The absence of one required nutrient is considered malnutrition.