Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOCKING: Man Claims Hillary ‘Forcibly Kissed Him’ While Singing ‘SEXUAL Healing’ On

SHOCKING: Man Claims Hillary ‘Forcibly Kissed Him’ While Singing ‘SEXUAL Healing’ On A Flight In ’79

CLASHDAILY EXCLUSIVE: Shocking report about predatory sexual behavior by Hillary! Many are saying Trump’s ‘grab them by the p*ssy’ comment makes him unfit for office. Will the Media (D) say the same for Hillary?

Dave Grigger, a grave digger from Lazbuddie, Texas has made the shocking claim that Hillary Clinton forced herself on him during an airplane flight from Austin to Lubbock, Texas in 1979.
    Grigger told the Lazbuddie Herald, ‘Yeah man… I was just sitting there cleaning my fingernails … drinking a Coors Light … and then, BOOM! She was on me like stink on a monkey. Tryin’ to kiss me, licking her lips, and singin’ ol’ Marvin Gaye’s song, Sexual Healing! And She smelt like sardines and Caress bath soap. I’ll never forget that smell!’

Grigger went on to say he was, ‘traumaticized for life’ but he hasn’t said anything until now because ‘he doesn’t want Hillary becoming President and what not.’

There are no witnesses to Mr. Grigger’s story but he earnestly told the Lazbuddie Herald that, ‘He’s swears to baby Jesus it’s true.’
    While we can’t actually confirm the allegations, they are just as credible as the ones being made about Trump.

You might remember that the media have no problem floating BS stories (remember Dan Rather?) in order to ‘fix’ an election result.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/shocki...ing-flight-79/

Every Trump Voter who has ever been with Hillary needs to go "public" to save our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn