Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shoes made specifically for jumping the border

This isn't breaklng news, so If it was posted some time ago, I apologize.

Brinco Shoes: Air Jordans for the Migrant Set
    Shoemakers have created all kinds of models for travelers, from rugged hiking boots to waterproof loafers, but they’ve yet to design anything specifically for the undocumented migrant market—until now. Inspired by the thousands of Mexicans and other Latin Americans who hike through cacti-strewn Southwestern deserts to enter the U.S. illegally each year, Argentine-born artist Judi Werthein has created Brinco shoes. Named for the Spanish verb â€
    ------------------------

If these illegal foreign invaders think that ANY saint is on THEIR side, they are DREAMING! God NEVER sides with those who break JUST laws, and OUR laws against illegal immigration ARE just laws!

They are red, white and green, the colors of the Mexican flag. On the back ankle, a drawing of Mexico’s patron saint of migrants.
    I HOPE THESE SHOES INCLUDE A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD....AS THOSE RED, WHITE AND GREEN SHOES WILL IDENTIFY THEM ONCE THEY CROSS THE BORDER
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember hearing about this some time ago. My first thought was Lordy, when will the insanity end and what will they think up next???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think these things made it to the market. This would be considered "Aiding and ebetting".
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I don't think these things made it to the market. This would be considered "Aiding and ebetting".
    What, like the "How to break into America" pamphlet handed out by the Mexican Gov't? Or the "How to evade la migra while you're in America breaking the laws" booklet that CASA de Maryland gives out to illegals?

After the illegal aliens get to LA they wear Felony Flyer's