Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    One of my first moves will be to lay the blame at the feet of Geraldo and his comments and insist he be fired from Fox News.
    I don't have cable. Can you tell what he has said lately? I thought that he mellowed down with the failure of the CIR and his being caught giving away American troops movements. Is he heating up over Hispanic racial issues again?

I can't find the link I want...I'll continue to look but below is a start:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/2 ... 32159.html

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They couldn't get Lou fired, so they decided to use the scare tactic. Pretty cowardly way to fight an issue, I'd say.
    It is beyond cowardly, it shows what low lifes they are !!!

Here is another millere:

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/10/26/lou ... do-rivera/

The comment I am still looking for prompted me to write Fox and ask them to do a "two for one deal"... Geraldo and Shepherd Smith for Lou Dobbs.

ask others to do the same.

Pathetic and sad, i'm glad lou and his wife didn't get hurt. How has it come to this.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Geraldo and Janet Murguia are ginning up hate and violence against Americans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    One of my first moves will be to lay the blame at the feet of Geraldo and his comments and insist he be fired from Fox News.
    I don't have cable. Can you tell what he has said lately? I thought that he mellowed down with the failure of the CIR and his being caught giving away American troops movements. Is he heating up over Hispanic racial issues again?
    you can always find videos on youtube about rivera still supporting illegals. he claims all they do is come here to work and even hounded sheriff joe last week about the very thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Geraldo and Janet Murguia are ginning up hate and violence against Americans!
    Exactly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please post your comments at this link folks...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-971057.html#971057

W

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Definitely a hate crime, the pro-illegals don't hide their hatred and venom for Lou.
    I agree and it should be investigated by the FBI and prosecuted as a hate crime. If this President really cared about ending racial hatred, he would direct the FBI to investigate this hate crime and bring the guilty to justice.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I guess they can call this "The Chicago Way"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12