Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn said that he was going to go to other parts of the border as well.........I am assuming that the Tucson area will also be on his list!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

For every a-hole out there who hires these illegals as they cross our borders....now, seemingly with the help of Mexican military....I hope you rot in hell because it is primarily YOU who are the magnets for this invasion....YOU who hire these scumbags to mow your lawns and change your baby's diapers.

And for the corporate traitorist sell-outs, I hope your companies go bankrupt and your stock tanks!!!!!!!!!!

And for the government who provides the freeloaders with their freebies....I hope every single one of you is voted out of office!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Ken, if you can get us some more details.
    Keep in mind folks that BP did not say the federales were part of the shooting, we need more facts here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MD reply

MD-
    I don't have any more details yet, will check with source to see what he has..........

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Re: MD reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    MD-
    I don't have any more details yet, will check with source to see what he has..........

Ken
    Thanks Ken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if these "bad guys" are Mexican military
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Just in from AZ

Here is the last update form AZ on Friday at 1340:

Border patrol confirmed the incident, and (I cannot confirm) but it is my understanding that B.P. fired back. No further info, except a load of contraband was transported about 2 hours later, under B.P. convoy.

That is it for today!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12