Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should Border States Form Their Own Militias?

It seems that this might be an idea that could gain some traction. Citizens are desperately looking for ways where they can take a tangible action to do SOMETHING to show their displeasure at the lack of government inaction to protect the country. Interesting link below on militia activity in Arizona. Maybe it's time for militias to rise to the occasion once again.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-208827-.html
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Should Border States Form Their Own Militias?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    It seems that this might be an idea that could gain some traction. Citizens are desperately looking for ways where they can take a tangible action to do SOMETHING to show their displeasure at the lack of government inaction to protect the country. Interesting link below on militia activity in Arizona. Maybe it's time for militias to rise to the occasion once again.

I think they should and think also this is already being done.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned

Stop the Invasion

I agree Big Tex... The "people" are going to take It frrom here. This has gotten way too far out of control. Time to stop the maddness....

Re: Should Border States Form Their Own Militias?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I think they should and think also this is already being done.
    bigtex, yes, I think it's already being done but seems to be more focused only on Arizona border and the militia members are coming from a number of different states. I was thinking more of an organized state by state militia effort in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

In a previous time and a different place, it hadda be playin on the jukebox before people came together and acted to make changes in their society--but in this time and in this place, it is on a web of silicon electric powered pulses, which will lead our new world revolutions of thought:

My iPhone is the new rifle and these are our shots heard around the world. . .

I think all states, not just border states should be forming militias and those that are capable and willing to participate, as it never hurts to prepare. Hopefully many level heads come together.

The problem here is every Joe in the land wants or has a idea of how things should be done and nobody wants to be really "Organized" and di anything in a collective effort. We have seen this especially in Arizona, something in the air there that just makes folks want to go out on their own and do things without any sort of ORG.

Then IF you are able to get people to participate, you have to deal with when where and how! And everyone has their own ideas on all of it.

We have a group in AZ, the Border Patrol Auxiliary if anyone is really interested in doing something.
    www.bpaux.org

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

GR
    "Should Border States Form Their Own Militias?" . . . mexico has been the worst neighbor any nation could have. America's government official used to realize that without much effort. Too many in today's government - so called - officials positions (with rare, but God sent, exceptions) don't do much to exercise their brains, so who the heck knows what capacity they have to think, unless it's for child like self serving endeavors.

mexico shows no signs of ever being a good neighbor to America and Americans - those are the facts.