Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Why should illegal aliens spend money for car insurance when they can drive without it? Nothing happens to them when they cause an accident anyway...I bet if I accidently hit an illegal alien, my insurance will reward him financially though.
    Molly brings up the real issue here! The majority of illegal invaders are not going to bother with insurance. And why should they! Nothing happens to them anyway if they get into an accident! The American citizens who plays by the rules are stuck with that burden of being REQUIRED to have insurance if they want to drive.

If an illegal invader hits me with no insurance, i'm the one who will have to put in a claim through my insurance. Essentially, I'm covering this illegal invader to drive without insurance because i'm required to!
    Exactly! Well said both of you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Molly is right! Illegals are not going to bother with car insurance. They are too busy working under the table and sending their money home to whereever they came from so they can bring their entire family here, illegally, of course, and produce little US citizens. And yes, we legal citizens are stuck with the bill. When will this insanity end?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12