Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should We Complain to the FCC?

From my media days I seem to remember that all entities that use public airwaves have to do so in the public's best interest otherwise they will not have their permits renewed to broadcast.

With their slanted media coverage (it's not news), it would seem to me we have an opportunity to bring heat on them.

What I have seen the media report versus what really happened is insulting and wrong!

What do you think? Pipe dream?

the media is being used to declare war on the citizens and the states -- can you see them allowing the American people to do that?

I don't think so
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

What could it hurt? Enough mention of the FCC in letters to local news stations about their biased reporting might put a little hesitation in their spin dance.

If they're going to dance in OUR pipe dream, they will have to pay the piper.
    Americans First!

Considering they have aided and abetted those who have broken the law AND the defamation of our nation's character the world over - YES, it could be a rather viable idea.

As a ham radio operator myself, I can attest that if a radio service fails to perform in the public interest and if laws are broken along the way, you can be fined, imprisoned and/or have your license removed.

The FCC means business with licensed services.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

The FCC is a crony branch of any admin. The last FCC guy was Col. Powels son. Not sure who;s in it now.

You'd need lawyers to get this going.

Again, have WE brought PRESSURE in large numbers to the media? I dont think so. We need to put pressure on them, and THEN see if they change.

Until they cancel the Constitution, the people of this country have had our 14th Amendment rights violated, in regards to life, liberty, property and due process.

The Mexicans use it every day for the anchor baby and we are too afraid to use the law against these no good leaders we have hired. We write and call and so forth, but I think something in the way of a class action suit against the Bush Administration would certainly capture his attention.

If he lets 12 million Mexicans have citizenship here, Mexicans with an agenda to reconquer their lands, then whose land will they be taking. Whoever owns that land will be denied property and due process.

It might sound far fetched, but what do we have to lose at this point. We have raised our voices and Bush is still talking guest worker.

If the Mexicans did it, Bush would applaud and say how hardworking they were to come up with that.

kev

well

You want to get to the media, email them directly. Find a news station with a discussion forum, post in that forum as well as this one, post links back to this site. Start your own site, post your own view point, join as many forums as possible, use your signaute to spread the word for links.

This is my new site that deals with political opinions.
    http://www.outdoorwildside.com

I see no reson why we can't complain to everyone...it's our tax dollars that fund the FCC and the media is NOT playing by the rules!

So here is the link to file a complaint.

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints_general.html