Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we send BUCHANANS Book to all of CONGRESS?

First, it was the bricks (10,000 I think last count, its not well publicized) How about Buchanans book as a show of PROTEST, then we send some to the MEDIA. But CONGRESS FIRST.

We need a slush fund or set up an ALIPAC thing with Amazon so you get some kickback.

It could be like the BRICK thing, buy it and they send it out.

I think we could get 400 of this book into congress, and maybe some newstime. Its about time......

That is a great idea! He is selling his book for pretty cheap to get the information out to the American people! He is a true patriot!

My father is about his age and has been screaming about illegal immigration since 1985 and writing letters to Congress! He would say, "The elites don't care, they'll have everybody working for pennies if it's not stopped!" I stand back in amazement when I see what my father was warning about 20 years ago coming to pass!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does not raise us much in the way of funds or profits, but we do have the ALIPAC Book store that includes Pat B's book. Just click on the ALIPAC Action panel on the top blue tool bar.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we should send them all Pat's book, and send each one of them an ALIPAC thong. All except Hillary. That would be a good waste of a thong.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

You know the section in Lou Dobbs' show, where he reads viewer mail on air....? In the past, I think I've seen on 1 or 2 occasions where somebody wrote in with a pretty good rant, and then closed the email with something like:

"Those politicians in DC just don't give a damn. I sure wish they knew what was really going on!"

Then, Dobbs would say, "<writer>, we're going to make sure they do. We will send [Jorge Boosh, a Senator, etc] a copy of [some book - usually Byron Dorgan's book or Tom Tancredo's, etc]. And, I'll bet, Dobbs followed through too.

Maybe we could bounce a few requests his way to see what would happen?
    (Hey, I didn't think he'd mention the Miller situation on air yesterday, and, VIOLA! - he did. Which reminds me... I sure wish I could remember what I put in that email I sent to him, O'Reilly, WND, etc....???? It seemed to have worked).

I wonder those clowns in DC take the time to read those books? Somehow, I tend to doubt it.

http://www.house.gov/

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

Go e-mail your members of Congress. Ask them, "Have you read Pat Buchannan's new book yet?" Ask them to write you and let you know. You can always call their local office and ask questions too.

I have a feeling I will get 2 no's and a yes.

Dixie